Default Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat?

I wonder if anyone can help me identify an unusual boat. I was told
that it's a military patrol boat, but it's so small that I'm not sure
that's accurate. It's just under 6' wide by about 15' long. The cabin
is 59" wide by 60" long by 45" high. The deck area is plywood, and it
has a plywood transom for an outboard motor. It's all aluminum, flat
bottom hull, with an enclosed cabin that has a glass door, 2 windows
in each side, and 2 hinged windshields. I wish I could post a photo
here, but I hope this description helps. Thanks for any ideas about
the identity of this unique boat.

On Sat, 17 May 2008 19:22:10 -0700 (PDT), bw-fl
wrote:

I wonder if anyone can help me identify an unusual boat. I was told
that it's a military patrol boat, but it's so small that I'm not sure
that's accurate. It's just under 6' wide by about 15' long. The cabin
is 59" wide by 60" long by 45" high. The deck area is plywood, and it
has a plywood transom for an outboard motor. It's all aluminum, flat
bottom hull, with an enclosed cabin that has a glass door, 2 windows
in each side, and 2 hinged windshields. I wish I could post a photo
here, but I hope this description helps. Thanks for any ideas about
the identity of this unique boat.

Sounds like a good foul weather fishing boat. Stay in the cabin and
keep an eye on the rod tips and/or bobbers. Come out and grab the rod
when you get a bite.

Casady
DK DK is offline

bw-fl wrote:
I wonder if anyone can help me identify an unusual boat. I was told
that it's a military patrol boat, but it's so small that I'm not sure
that's accurate. It's just under 6' wide by about 15' long. The cabin
is 59" wide by 60" long by 45" high. The deck area is plywood, and it
has a plywood transom for an outboard motor. It's all aluminum, flat
bottom hull, with an enclosed cabin that has a glass door, 2 windows
in each side, and 2 hinged windshields. I wish I could post a photo
here, but I hope this description helps. Thanks for any ideas about
the identity of this unique boat.

45" high cabin? Does the floor extend below the deck?

45" high cabin? *Does the floor extend below the deck?

No. The deck is flat from stern to bow. I don't see any way to get
access to the area under the plywood deck.

bw-fl wrote:
I wonder if anyone can help me identify an unusual boat. I was told
that it's a military patrol boat, but it's so small that I'm not sure
that's accurate. It's just under 6' wide by about 15' long. The cabin
is 59" wide by 60" long by 45" high. The deck area is plywood, and it
has a plywood transom for an outboard motor. It's all aluminum, flat
bottom hull, with an enclosed cabin that has a glass door, 2 windows
in each side, and 2 hinged windshields. I wish I could post a photo
here, but I hope this description helps. Thanks for any ideas about
the identity of this unique boat.

Probably be easier if you added a digital snap-shot of the boat in question.

Bill H wrote:
Probably be easier if you added a digital snap-shot of the boat in question.

But not here. This isn't a binaries group. You can post it to:
alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean
and let us know what subject line to look for.

Rick

Bill H wrote:
Probably be easier if you added a digital snap-shot of the boat in question.

But not here. This isn't a binaries group. You can post it to:
alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean
and let us know what subject line to look for.

Rick

THANKS! Can I post the same message there, with the same subject line?
Senior Member

Bill H wrote:
Probably be easier if you added a digital snap-shot of the boat in question.

But not here. This isn't a binaries group. You can post it to:
alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean
and let us know what subject line to look for.

Rick

THANKS! Can I post the same message there, with the same subject line?

I can post it on a simple web based page and then post a quick link
here if you want to email it to me. That way those of us who visit via
google and without readers installed can view it. My email is
justwaitafrekinminute at gmail dot com if you are so inclined.. You
can still post it over there too, but many here might not be able to
access it. I am kind of curious to see the boat, I fool with small
boats a lot

On Tue, 20 May 08, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:
I can post it on a simple web based page and then post a quick link
here if you want to email it to me.

That'll work too.

That way those of us who visit via
google and without readers installed can view it.

Google doesn't carry alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean???

You
can still post it over there too

And please do.
.... and yes, you can use the same subject line there (but I think
jwafm already mentioned that).

Rick

Who are the most unusual and/or charismatic folks.............. JimH General 22 November 9th 06 12:36 AM
Most Unusual Anchor>>> Mic Cruising 3 July 20th 05 02:59 PM
Unusual Drives Bob La Londe General 11 January 30th 05 03:51 PM
Unusual dinghy motor Parallax Cruising 8 November 18th 03 11:26 PM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM