bw-fl bw-fl is offline

Default Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat?

I wonder if anyone can help me identify an unusual boat. I was told
that it's a military patrol boat, but it's so small that I'm not sure
that's accurate. It's just under 6' wide by about 15' long. The cabin
is 59" wide by 60" long by 45" high. The deck area is plywood, and it
has a plywood transom for an outboard motor. It's all aluminum, flat
bottom hull, with an enclosed cabin that has a glass door, 2 windows
in each side, and 2 hinged windshields. I wish I could post a photo
here, but I hope this description helps. Thanks for any ideas about
the identity of this unique boat.