[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat?

On May 20, 9:49*am, bw-fl wrote:
On May 19, 11:45*pm, wrote:

bw-fl wrote:
I wonder if anyone can help me identify an unusual boat.

Bill H wrote:
Probably be easier if you added a digital snap-shot of the boat in question.

But not here. This isn't a binaries group. You can post it to:
alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean
and let us know what subject line to look for.

Rick

THANKS! Can I post the same message there, with the same subject line?

I can post it on a simple web based page and then post a quick link
here if you want to email it to me. That way those of us who visit via
google and without readers installed can view it. My email is
justwaitafrekinminute at gmail dot com if you are so inclined.. You
can still post it over there too, but many here might not be able to
access it. I am kind of curious to see the boat, I fool with small
boats a lot