Default Another Great Recipe!

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 17:56:48 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 8:10:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 15:33:08 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 19:32:27 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

???

I?m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Why not?

A little chewy I imagine. My dad ate a rat or two in Germany. He said
if you are hungry enough you will eat anything.

The braising and slow cook may tenderize the meat. Seems as if Harry
would not be able to survive in a bad situation.

I don?t each much beef, rabbit or cow.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

You're a pig and chicken guy, then?

Heh. I liked the "beef, rabbit or cow". I wasn't aware that beef came from something other than cows.

Beef comes from steers. Cows produce low grade meat, best ground into
frozen burger for fast food joints.

I understand what you're saying, but...

"The noun cattle (which is treated as a plural and has no singular) encompasses both sexes. The singular, cow, technically means the female, the male being bull. The plural form cows is sometimes used colloquially to refer to both sexes collectively, as e.g. in a herd, but that usage can be misleading as the speaker's intent may indeed be just the females. The bovine species per se is clearly dimorphic." And, "A castrated male is called a steer in the United States." Finally, beef is defined as "the flesh of a cow, bull, or ox, used as food.

So, to most peeps that aren't splitting hairs, that "beef" ribeye came from a cow.

===

Unless you are in France or Korea. :-)
Tim Tim is offline

Wayne.B
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 17:19:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

óóó

IÃ*m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

How does rat taste Harry? Is it like "chicken"?

===

Tastes more like eagle...

Or spotted owl.

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 21:07:46 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 19:09:33 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

???

I?m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Why not?

A little chewy I imagine. My dad ate a rat or two in Germany. He said
if you are hungry enough you will eat anything.

The braising and slow cook may tenderize the meat. Seems as if Harry
would not be able to survive in a bad situation.

I don?t each much beef, rabbit or cow.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

You're a pig and chicken guy, then?

http://funkyimg.com/i/2LVKD.jpg

Sounds like the one legged pig joke.

===

Are you sure you don't mean the "Three Legged Pig" joke?

http://www.jokesgallery.com/jokes/4469/wooden-leg-pig

This was later. ;-)

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Yeah it is like the Korean definition of "perpetuate"

How you total up the restaurant check.

Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

———

I’m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Why not?

A little chewy I imagine. My dad ate a rat or two in Germany. He said
if you are hungry enough you will eat anything.

The braising and slow cook may tenderize the meat. Seems as if Harry
would not be able to survive in a bad situation.

I don’t each much beef, rabbit or cow.

Brain fart to the statement.

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

???

I?m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Why not?

A little chewy I imagine. My dad ate a rat or two in Germany. He said
if you are hungry enough you will eat anything.

The braising and slow cook may tenderize the meat. Seems as if Harry
would not be able to survive in a bad situation.

I don?t each much beef, rabbit or cow.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

You're a pig and chicken guy, then?

Heh. I liked the "beef, rabbit or cow". I wasn't aware that beef came
from something other than cows.

Cow == manatee...

Manatee is not like beef at all, more like dolphin.

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

???

I?m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Why not?

A little chewy I imagine. My dad ate a rat or two in Germany. He said
if you are hungry enough you will eat anything.

The braising and slow cook may tenderize the meat. Seems as if Harry
would not be able to survive in a bad situation.

I don?t each much beef, rabbit or cow.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

You're a pig and chicken guy, then?

Heh. I liked the "beef, rabbit or cow". I wasn't aware that beef came
from something other than cows.

Cow == manatee...

Manatee is not like beef at all, more like dolphin.

Well, Grey whale is like really good prime beef.

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 05:23:26 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I hear it is a little fatty ;-)

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 13:04:14 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

———

I’m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Add a bit more garlic, another half cup of wine, and add about an hour to the grilling time.

Another great recipe John H[_2_] General 0 August 23rd 17 07:45 PM
Great cornbread recipe John H.[_5_] General 4 January 11th 16 12:51 PM
Great recipe... John H[_2_] General 4 July 29th 11 01:06 AM
Another great recipe ... JohnH[_5_] General 1 October 2nd 09 01:31 AM
Another great recipe! JohnH General 0 June 10th 06 02:02 AM