Default Great recipe...

....if you don't mind baking something sweet. This is some good stuff with a big glass of milk!

Banana Nut Bread

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
4 very ripe bananas, mashed

2 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one
at a time, beating well with each addition. Stir in vanilla and banana. In a separate bowl, sift
together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Blend the banana mixture into the flour mixture; stir just to combine. Fold in walnuts. Pour
batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out
clean.

On 7/22/11 10:45 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Don , please cut and paste this into our Facebook Account.

On Jul 22, 12:18*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 7/22/11 10:45 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

Don , please cut and paste this into our Facebook Account.- Hide quoted text -

Call me crazy spoofer, but I think boating groups ahould discuss
boating.
If you want recipies... go to alt.JuliaChilds

North Star wrote:
On Jul 22, 12:18 pm, wrote:
On 7/22/11 10:45 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

They "ahould", dummy?

Another great recipe ... JohnH[_5_] General 1 October 2nd 09 01:31 AM
recipe Don Doucet General 0 February 10th 09 09:48 PM
Another great recipe! JohnH General 0 June 10th 06 02:02 AM
New Soup Recipe Bob Crantz ASA 0 August 3rd 04 02:54 AM