BoatBanter.com

-   -   Another Great Recipe! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180331-another-great-recipe.html)

John H.[_5_] October 8th 18 02:28 PM

Another Great Recipe!

All y'all will love this one!

https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

Tim October 8th 18 05:50 PM

Another Great Recipe!

https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

———

I’m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

[email protected] October 8th 18 09:19 PM

Another Great Recipe!

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

———

I’m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Why not?

A little chewy I imagine. My dad ate a rat or two in Germany. He said
if you are hungry enough you will eat anything.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 8th 18 10:19 PM

Another Great Recipe!

Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

———

I’m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

How does rat taste Harry? Is it like "chicken"?

Keyser Soze October 8th 18 10:25 PM

Another Great Recipe!

On 10/8/18 5:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

———

I’m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit
though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

How does rat taste Harry?Â* Is it like "chicken"?

Dunno...you'll have to ask the rodent hunters/eaters here.

Bill[_12_] October 8th 18 10:51 PM

Another Great Recipe!

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

———

I’m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Why not?

A little chewy I imagine. My dad ate a rat or two in Germany. He said
if you are hungry enough you will eat anything.

The braising and slow cook may tenderize the meat. Seems as if Harry
would not be able to survive in a bad situation.

Keyser Söze October 8th 18 11:06 PM

Another Great Recipe!

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/8/18 12:50 PM, Tim wrote:
https://www.traegergrills.com/recipe...me/rabbit-stew

———

I’m gonna keep this handy. I might sub some other meats for rabbit though...

Looks great!

Why not rat?

Why not?

A little chewy I imagine. My dad ate a rat or two in Germany. He said
if you are hungry enough you will eat anything.

The braising and slow cook may tenderize the meat. Seems as if Harry
would not be able to survive in a bad situation.

I don’t each much beef, rabbit or cow.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.