Default Question for Fat Harry

What has changed since your pussy youth?
Your interest in tactical weapons at this late stage in your life
seems odd given your disdain for military and what those weapons
are designed for. You got a Rambo fantacy going on?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 11:03:45 -0600 (MDT), justan wrote:

What has changed since your pussy youth?
Your interest in tactical weapons at this late stage in your life
seems odd given your disdain for military and what those weapons
are designed for. You got a Rambo fantacy going on?

===

Most likely he's afraid of meeting up with some of the friends he's
made over the years. Another possibility is that there might be a
contract out, or he's concerned that there is. When you go through
life stiffing people there's always a risk.

On 8/1/18 1:03 PM, justan wrote:
What has changed since your pussy youth?
Your interest in tactical weapons at this late stage in your life
seems odd given your disdain for military and what those weapons
are designed for. You got a Rambo fantacy going on?

Response for dumb as **** Justan:

I like them because they are easy to adjust and modify/customize. Most
of my small collection of firearms, though, are not ones the military
would be issued.

You never know when Dampnutz Donald's jackbooted Stoßtruppen might go
more berserk...
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
On 8/1/18 1:03 PM, justan wrote:
What has changed since your pussy youth?
Your interest in tactical weapons at this late stage in your life
seems odd given your disdain for military and what those weapons
are designed for. You got a Rambo fantacy going on?

Response for dumb as **** Justan:

I like them because they are easy to adjust and modify/customize. Most
of my small collection of firearms, though, are not ones the military
would be issued.

You never know when Dampnutz Donald's jackbooted Stoßtruppen might go
more berserk...

I’d be more concerned over the jackbooted, DNC fueled, rock and flame throwing ANTIFA crowd than anyone elsa

On 8/1/18 4:07 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/1/18 1:03 PM, justan wrote:
What has changed since your pussy youth?
Your interest in tactical weapons at this late stage in your life
seems odd given your disdain for military and what those weapons
are designed for. You got a Rambo fantacy going on?

Response for dumb as **** Justan:

I like them because they are easy to adjust and modify/customize. Most
of my small collection of firearms, though, are not ones the military
would be issued.

You never know when Dampnutz Donald's jackbooted Stoßtruppen might go
more berserk...

I’d be more concerned over the jackbooted, DNC fueled, rock and flame throwing ANTIFA crowd than anyone elsa

Where you are? I'd suspect the main worry would be an invasion of ground
hogs.

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
Where you are? I'd suspect the main worry would be an invasion of ground
hogs.

So you really are paranoid of jackbooted Stoßtruppen pounding on your door?

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/1/18 1:03 PM, justan wrote:
What has changed since your pussy youth?
Your interest in tactical weapons at this late stage in your life
seems odd given your disdain for military and what those weapons
are designed for. You got a Rambo fantacy going on?

Response for dumb as **** Justan:

I like them because they are easy to adjust and modify/customize. Most
of my small collection of firearms, though, are not ones the military
would be issued.

You never know when Dampnutz Donald's jackbooted Stotruppen might go
more berserk...

Tactical weapons aren' t Legos or Tinker Toys. A guy with your
mechanical acumen shouldn't be messing with them.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 8/1/18 1:03 PM, justan wrote:
What has changed since your pussy youth?
Your interest in tactical weapons at this late stage in your life
seems odd given your disdain for military and what those weapons
are designed for. You got a Rambo fantacy going on?

Response for dumb as **** Justan:

I like them because they are easy to adjust and modify/customize. Most
of my small collection of firearms, though, are not ones the military
would be issued.

You never know when Dampnutz Donald's jackbooted Stoßtruppen might go
more berserk...

Tactical weapons aren' t Legos or Tinker Toys. A guy with your
mechanical acumen shouldn't be messing with them.

Modern sporting rifles are easy to take apart and put back together.
I've done it three times. Given enough time, even a semi-literate like
you could replace a handgrip or maybe take apart a magazine, if someone
was around to guide you. Hardest part was learning how to properly
headspace a barrel. Do it wrong and possible kaboom.

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 20:02:12 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Hardest part was learning how to properly
headspace a barrel. Do it wrong and possible kaboom.

More like a failure to go into battery, causing a failure to fire or
failure to extract, causing a double feed jam.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/1/18 4:07 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/1/18 1:03 PM, justan wrote:
What has changed since your pussy youth?
Your interest in tactical weapons at this late stage in your life
seems odd given your disdain for military and what those weapons
are designed for. You got a Rambo fantacy going on?

Response for dumb as **** Justan:

I like them because they are easy to adjust and modify/customize. Most
of my small collection of firearms, though, are not ones the military
would be issued.

You never know when Dampnutz Donald's jackbooted Stoßtruppen might go
more berserk...

I’d be more concerned over the jackbooted, DNC fueled, rock and flame
throwing ANTIFA crowd than anyone elsa

Where you are? I'd suspect the main worry would be an invasion of ground
hogs.

Seems as if Waco and Ruby Ridge were all Democrat “Justice” Dept.