Default A question for Harry and Greg

I got back from my trip to Holland to find over 400 messages on the machine. It worked out to be
about 175 political posts for each of you. So, I'm wondering if either of your minds have changed?

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
I got back from my trip to Holland to find over 400 messages on the machine. It worked out to be
about 175 political posts for each of you. So, I'm wondering if either of your minds have changed?

You must be a noobie. One of those guys doesn't even have a mind
as we know it. He does prove Pavlov's theory though.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 08:34:27 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
I got back from my trip to Holland to find over 400 messages on the machine. It worked out to be
about 175 political posts for each of you. So, I'm wondering if either of your minds have changed?

You must be a noobie. One of those guys doesn't even have a mind
as we know it. He does prove Pavlov's theory though.

Well, the question still stands. The mindless wonder won't be able to answer it.

On Fri, 09 Sep 2016 09:00:10 -0400, Poquito Loco
wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 08:34:27 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
I got back from my trip to Holland to find over 400 messages on the machine. It worked out to be
about 175 political posts for each of you. So, I'm wondering if either of your minds have changed?

You must be a noobie. One of those guys doesn't even have a mind
as we know it. He does prove Pavlov's theory though.

Well, the question still stands. The mindless wonder won't be able to answer it.

I am only convinced that there is no good choice out there. Of the 4
candidates likely to appear on my ballot, all are unfit in one way or
another but I think Johnson can learn. He is at least as competent as
Truman, JFK, Ford or GW.

On 9/9/16 2:07 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2016 12:17:02 -0400, Poquito Loco
wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 08:34:27 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
I got back from my trip to Holland to find over 400 messages on the machine. It worked out to be
about 175 political posts for each of you. So, I'm wondering if either of your minds have changed?

You must be a noobie. One of those guys doesn't even have a mind
as we know it. He does prove Pavlov's theory though.

Well, the question still stands. The mindless wonder won't be able to answer it.

I am only convinced that there is no good choice out there. Of the 4
candidates likely to appear on my ballot, all are unfit in one way or
another but I think Johnson can learn. He is at least as competent as
Truman, JFK, Ford or GW.

Amen. There is no good choice. So the choice remains the lesser of two (or more) evils. So my
question stands. Has Harry, in almost 200 posts during my trip to Holland, changed your mind in any
way?

Not at all. Hillary is still a crook

Why would I want you to change your mind? I want you to vote
Loonytarian. I see Herring is still the vituperative flaming
asshole...glad I don't read his posts, unless I happen to read one in
which he is quoted.

wrote:

[...]

Hillary is such a big crook, you better figure the VEEP is going to take
over. Does he have more experience than Gary?

wrote:

[...]

You're delusional. What offenses do you think Hillary would be impeached
for, once she assumes office, and do you think if the GOP-controlled
House goes crazy again and does impeach her for political reasons, do
you think such idiocy would get the necessary two-thirds vote in the
Senate?

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 14:17:14 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Not at all. Hillary is still a crook

Why would I want you to change your mind? I want you to vote
Loonytarian

The strange thing is, in polls, Hillary does worse if Johnson is in
the mix so he takes votes from her.

Essay question;=: Who likes Harry Krause, and why? moose[_4_] General 2 May 21st 10 07:55 PM
Yo! Harry! (or anyone else) Antenna question John H. General 134 September 27th 07 07:05 PM
Question for Harry Tom General 26 November 5th 04 10:36 PM
Ping: Harry ... Thunderbird question Eisboch General 2 November 4th 04 01:45 PM