Tom

Default Question for Harry

Harry - Now that Kerry has conceded and the election is over are you
off the Democratic payroll? Since you obviously failed to convert
enough voters to sway the election would you please give up your
attempts and let's turn this back into a boating newsgroup? Sure would
be a nice change.
Mark

Tom wrote:

Since you obviously failed to convert
enough voters to sway the election would you please give up your
attempts and let's turn this back into a boating newsgroup?

Harry sputtered indignantly:
I've never been on the Democratic Party payroll. I have from time to
time done some volunteer work for the party itself. I have been directly
involved for compensation in the campaigns of several congressional
candidates over the years and have been paid directly by them for
services, but none of my checks came from the Democratic Party. This
past election, I was involved in the creative end of a series of
television and radio commercials on behalf of organizations with common
political interests, but none was the DNC or any of its affiliates.

Notice he never directly answered the question. Typical Demo tactic.
I marched for peace, right along with the rest of the Division.
dixon

"Mark" wrote in message
Tom wrote:

Since you obviously failed to convert
enough voters to sway the election would you please give up your
attempts and let's turn this back into a boating newsgroup?

Harry sputtered indignantly:
I've never been on the Democratic Party payroll. I have from time to
time done some volunteer work for the party itself. I have been directly
involved for compensation in the campaigns of several congressional
candidates over the years and have been paid directly by them for
services, but none of my checks came from the Democratic Party. This
past election, I was involved in the creative end of a series of
television and radio commercials on behalf of organizations with common
political interests, but none was the DNC or any of its affiliates.

Notice he never directly answered the question. C I marched for peace,

right along with the rest of the Division.

Notice he never directly answered the question? The question was
"Harry - Now that Kerry has conceded and the election is over are you
off the Democratic payroll?

His answer was "I've never been on the Democratic Party payroll"

Just exactly what "Typical Demo tactic" is it that confuses you?
Dixon

Garth Almgren

Around 11/3/2004 2:26 PM, Mark wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

I've never been on the Democratic Party payroll. I have from time to
time done some volunteer work for the party itself. I have been directly
involved for compensation in the campaigns of several congressional
candidates over the years and have been paid directly by them for
services, but none of my checks came from the Democratic Party. This
past election, I was involved in the creative end of a series of
television and radio commercials on behalf of organizations with common
political interests, but none was the DNC or any of its affiliates.

Notice he never directly answered the question.

Sure he did, you just snipped the question he answered: "Now that Kerry
has conceded and the election is over are you off the Democratic payroll?"

You can't get any more direct of an answer than "I've never been on the
Democratic Party payroll."

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
Don White

"Garth Almgren" wrote in message
Sure he did, you just snipped the question he answered: "Now that Kerry
has conceded and the election is over are you off the Democratic payroll?"

You can't get any more direct of an answer than "I've never been on the
Democratic Party payroll."

--

Hee hee...a lot of Harry's antagonizes don't appear to be very bright.

M-Tech

"would you please give up your
attempts and let's turn this back into a boating newsgroup? Sure would
be a nice change."

I see a second question mark. And I'm not even as "bright" as a democrat:-)

Don

Hee hee...a lot of Harry's antagonizes don't appear to be very bright.

Garth Almgren

Around 11/3/2004 4:38 PM, M-Tech wrote:

"would you please give up your
attempts and let's turn this back into a boating newsgroup? Sure would
be a nice change."

I see a second question mark.

After addressing the first in depth, he chose not to answer the second,
which was a rather insulting question. I don't see any problem with that.

What I *do* see a problem with is Mark trimming Tom's original post to
make it appear that Harry hadn't addressed Tom's questions at all, and
that's just dishonest.

And I'm not even as "bright" as a democrat:-)

Clearly.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing about in boats."
-Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"Garth Almgren" wrote in message
Sure he did, you just snipped the question he answered: "Now that Kerry
has conceded and the election is over are you off the Democratic
payroll?"

You can't get any more direct of an answer than "I've never been on the
Democratic Party payroll."

--

Hee hee...a lot of Harry's antagonizes don't appear to be very bright.

Bright enough to relect President Bush.
Bright enough to get Daschle voted out of office and increase the number of
Republican seats in the Senate.
Bright enough to increae the number of seats in the house.

I also read that Canada doesn't want the loosers, Kerry supporters, thinking
that they can just walk over the border and set up shop in Canada. It seems
your health care system and social support system are at their breaking
points. When y'all need a loan come and see us we always help those in need.

Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

I also read that Canada doesn't want the loosers, Kerry supporters,

thinking
that they can just walk over the border and set up shop in Canada. It

seems
your health care system and social support system are at their breaking
points. When y'all need a loan come and see us we always help those in

need.

Don't believe everything you read. My province is crying every day about
our poor record attracting & holding immigrants. Seems most of them want to
settle in the three largest cities. (Toronto, Montreal & Vancouver)

Somehow I doubt we would find you very charitable....unless there were long
strings attached!

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Mark,
Harry has done some democratic promo work for the Bricklayers Union, he
always like to make it sound more than it is.