Default For lovers of sweet potatoes

This is really pretty good.

Cajun Baked Sweet Potato
" 1 tablespoon paprika
" 1 teaspoon brown sugar
" 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
" 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
" 1/2 teaspoon thyme
" 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
" 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
" 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
" 1 large sweet potato
" 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine the paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, onion powder, thyme,
rosemary, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise; rub the
halves with olive oil, and then spread the seasoning mix over the open half of each potato. (I use a
butter knife.)
Bake for 45minutes or until the sweet potato is tender.
[Note: Simply multiply the recipe for more than one potato.]
Tim Tim is offline

John H
[...]

I wish I could, John. But old phobias are hard to overcome. Lol!

On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 19:32:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

[...]

Today I'm going to try Chicken Cacciatore in the crockpot. Will let you know how it turns out.
Tim Tim is offline

7:01 AMJohn H
Today I'm going to try Chicken Cacciatore in the crockpot. Will let you know how it turns out.

Now, THAT sounds like a winner!

On 6/2/18 9:05 AM, Tim wrote:
Chicken Cacciatore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTeJ0AsVSc

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 09:12:58 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/2/18 9:05 AM, Tim wrote:
Chicken Cacciatore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTeJ0AsVSc

Got one for Christmas. Used it once. Big pain in the butt. Hasn't been looked at since.

On 6/2/18 9:05 AM, Tim wrote:
Chicken Cacciatore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTeJ0AsVSc

Got one for Christmas. Used it once. Big pain in the butt. Hasn't been looked at since.

I wouldn't know what to do with it if I had one.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 6/2/18 9:05 AM, Tim wrote:
Chicken Cacciatore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTeJ0AsVSc

Got one for Christmas. Used it once. Big pain in the butt. Hasn't been looked at since.

I wouldn't know what to do with it if I had one.

I use my "Instant Pot" at least once and usually twice a week. Makes all
sorts of healthy meals easily and quickly, but I expect healthy food has
little appeal to you and your beouf-hounds here.

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 12:57:06 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/2/18 9:05 AM, Tim wrote:
Chicken Cacciatore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTeJ0AsVSc

Got one for Christmas. Used it once. Big pain in the butt. Hasn't been looked at since.

I wouldn't know what to do with it if I had one.

I use my "Instant Pot" at least once and usually twice a week. Makes all
sorts of healthy meals easily and quickly, but I expect healthy food has
little appeal to you and your beouf-hounds here.

Healthy food can be made in any pot. Instant Pots are a PITA and don't save much time anyway.

On 6/2/18 9:05 AM, Tim wrote:
Chicken Cacciatore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTeJ0AsVSc

Got one for Christmas. Used it once. Big pain in the butt. Hasn't been looked at since.

I wouldn't know what to do with it if I had one.

I use my "Instant Pot" at least once and usually twice a week. Makes all
sorts of healthy meals easily and quickly, but I expect healthy food has
little appeal to you and your beouf-hounds here.

Healthy food can be made in any pot. Instant Pots are a PITA and don't save much time anyway.

That just looks like another thing you use a few times and then have
to look for a place to store until you can put it in a garage sale.

Sweet Potatoes John H.[_5_] General 4 March 19th 18 10:34 PM
Red Potatoes [email protected] General 10 November 11th 16 07:14 PM
Cajun Sweet Potatoes Poquito Loco General 18 April 3rd 14 11:18 AM
For dog lovers and automation lovers... X ` Man[_3_] General 0 July 24th 12 12:36 AM
Dog lovers.. Don White General 1 January 30th 07 06:26 AM