Default Dog lovers..

This may come in handy for those who feel guilty about leaving the dog home
while you boat..
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...-computer.html

wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:24:36 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

This may come in handy for those who feel guilty about leaving the dog
home
while you boat..
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...-computer.html

Leave him home?
Auggie Doggie is a valued mermber of the crew. He is my lookout. He
can hear a jetski coming a mile or two away.
That is a valuable skill in the mangroves where visibility might be
100 yards or less.

I thought it might be this story.

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a park in downtown Chicago
when a crazed rottweiler suddenly attacks one of the boys. Thinking
quickly, the other boy takes his hockey stick, shoves it under the
dog's collar, twists it and breaks the dog's neck, saving the life of
his friend.
A reporter is standing by, sees the incident and rushes over to
interview the boy. "Young Cubs Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal,"
he starts writing in his notebook.
"But I'm not a Cubs fan" the little boy replies.
"Sorry, but since we're in Chicago, I just assumed you were." says the
reporter and begins writing in his notebook again.
"Sox Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack" he writes
"But I'm not a Sox fan either" says the little boy.
"Sorry, but since we're in Chicago, I just assumed you were." says the
reporter and begins to write again.
"Bears Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack" he writes
"I'm not a Bears fan either" says the little boy
"Again, I assumed since we were in Chicago, everyone was either a
Cubs,Sox or Bears fan. What team do you root for ?"
The little boy replies, "I'm a Colts fan."

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook........
"Little ******* from Indiana Kills Beloved Family Pet"