Default Ice age by 2050?

wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 17:24:24 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 05:51:45 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865

BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819

source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

I?ve got an ice age this morning. Whole place is covered.

We're still having rain. All day yesterday and today. Hope it stops by
Wednesday. Gotta try the foot
on the golf course.

Need some motorcycle weather also!

Cold front today. Only supposed to get to 62. 80 yesterday, but very
high winds in the evening. Out to finish draining the fuel tank on the
boat.

Rolling on screen today and it was kinda hot. (80 sumpin)

Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:26:31 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

It might be worth sacrificing a few gallons of fresh gas to dilute and
flush out any remaining water. Suck that out and recycle it too.
It's a shame you can't find something to do with that gas.

wrote:

Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

It might be worth sacrificing a few gallons of fresh gas to dilute and
flush out any remaining water. Suck that out and recycle it too.
It's a shame you can't find something to do with that gas.

I got a hose into th corner of the tank. Boat is tipped up and at an
angle. Pumped water for a long while and then gas. So I think it got
almost if not all the water out. Only about 30gallons in the drum, so I
may let it sit for a few days and pump,some off the top, and add a little
to the cars once in a while. Local hazardous waste facility only takes it
in 5 gallon containers or 50# max. They will return containers, So
maybe a couple trips. Or a large bonfire.
It is a joke Don.

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 01:38:55 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

It might be worth sacrificing a few gallons of fresh gas to dilute and
flush out any remaining water. Suck that out and recycle it too.
It's a shame you can't find something to do with that gas.

I got a hose into th corner of the tank. Boat is tipped up and at an
angle. Pumped water for a long while and then gas. So I think it got
almost if not all the water out. Only about 30gallons in the drum, so I
may let it sit for a few days and pump,some off the top, and add a little
to the cars once in a while. Local hazardous waste facility only takes it
in 5 gallon containers or 50# max. They will return containers, So
maybe a couple trips. Or a large bonfire.
It is a joke Don.

I don't think I would screw with what you have in the drum.
It is 5 or 6 cans you can take to the dump.
Tim Tim is offline

Bill
Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

—-

How’d all that get in there anyhow?

wrote:

Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

It might be worth sacrificing a few gallons of fresh gas to dilute and
flush out any remaining water. Suck that out and recycle it too.
It's a shame you can't find something to do with that gas.

I got a hose into th corner of the tank. Boat is tipped up and at an
angle. Pumped water for a long while and then gas. So I think it got
almost if not all the water out. Only about 30gallons in the drum, so I
may let it sit for a few days and pump,some off the top, and add a little
to the cars once in a while. Local hazardous waste facility only takes it
in 5 gallon containers or 50# max. They will return containers, So
maybe a couple trips. Or a large bonfire.
It is a joke Don.

Sounds like a plan.

Maybe invite the neighbors for a hot dog roast when you have the bonfire? (Another joke, Don!)

Reminds me of an incident as a kid. My grandfather told me to gather and burn a pile of brush in the
orchard. As a 10-year old, I didn't know much about gas. So I got a cupful from the gas tank and
threw it on the brush pile. I then lit a match and threw it on the pile also. WHOOOOM! One loud
explosion which knocked me on my ass. Luckily no other injuries. Taught me my lesson about using gas
to start a fire.

Shakespeare 2050 TV Antenna MV Gizmo Electronics 6 July 10th 06 05:07 PM
1991 Bayliner 2050 Jack General 2 June 10th 05 02:21 AM
FS: Bayliner 2050 Cuddy in Seattle Dean Marketplace 0 March 11th 04 03:49 AM
FS Bayliner 2050 Cuddy in Seattle Dean Marketplace 0 March 11th 04 03:48 AM
FS: 1999 Bayliner 2050 Cuddy 5.0L in Seattle, WA Dean Marketplace 0 March 7th 04 07:07 PM