Jack

Default 1991 Bayliner 2050

Does anyone know where I can get a service manual for this boat? I've got
some issues that need to be fixed and not sure where I can get a manual
from.

tony thomas

The original boat manual will be worthless. It really does not have
anything in it except for some safety and legal stuff to keep them out of
trouble.
If your problems are w/ the engine, outdrive, or control system you want a
service manual for the engine/outdrive. They are available from the
manufacturer (in this case Merc probably).
If the problems are electrical - get a meter and start checking.

--
Tony
my boats and cars at http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

-
"Jack" wrote in message
nk.net...
Does anyone know where I can get a service manual for this boat? I've
got some issues that need to be fixed and not sure where I can get a
manual from.

Woodchuck

If it's a Mercury V8 and Alpha-1 I have the factory manual for sale. E-mail
if interested.

nk.net...