Default Ice age by 2050?

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865
BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819
source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 01:47:29 -0500, wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865
BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819
source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

Reckon I should sell my boat? Buy some ice skates?
Tim Tim is offline

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865
BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819
source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

I’ve got an ice age this morning. Whole place is covered.

On 2/11/2018 8:30 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 01:47:29 -0500, wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865
BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819
source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

Reckon I should sell my boat? Buy some ice skates?

Better shut down the solar panels and windmills and start burning more
fossil fuels. :-)

On 2/11/2018 8:51 AM, Tim wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865
BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819
source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

I’ve got an ice age this morning. Whole place is covered.

I heard. We've had a couple of those this winter. I'd rather have 12
inches of snow.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 05:51:45 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865
BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819
source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

I’ve got an ice age this morning. Whole place is covered.

We're still having rain. All day yesterday and today. Hope it stops by Wednesday. Gotta try the foot
on the golf course.

Need some motorcycle weather also!

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 09:20:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 2/11/2018 8:30 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 01:47:29 -0500, wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865
BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819
source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

Reckon I should sell my boat? Buy some ice skates?

Better shut down the solar panels and windmills and start burning more
fossil fuels. :-)

Watching ice hockey on the Olympics this morning. I played as a kid. Wondering how long I'd last out
there now. Maybe all of 12 seconds, if I were playing with the women.

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 05:51:45 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865

BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819

source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

IÂ’ve got an ice age this morning. Whole place is covered.

We're still having rain. All day yesterday and today. Hope it stops by
Wednesday. Gotta try the foot
on the golf course.

Need some motorcycle weather also!

Cold front today. Only supposed to get to 62. 80 yesterday, but very
high winds in the evening. Out to finish draining the fuel tank on the
boat.

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
On 2/11/2018 8:51 AM, Tim wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865
BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819
source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

I’ve got an ice age this morning. Whole place is covered.

I heard. We've had a couple of those this winter. I'd rather have 12
inches of snow.

Well Tuesday or Wednesday it’s supposed to be in the low 60s! Go figure...

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 17:24:24 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 05:51:45 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...ice-age-759865

BTW from UC San Diego, not Fox News

These guys think it may start in 4 years.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/scientists-...by-2030-754819

source professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University (UK)

I?ve got an ice age this morning. Whole place is covered.

We're still having rain. All day yesterday and today. Hope it stops by
Wednesday. Gotta try the foot
on the golf course.

Need some motorcycle weather also!

Cold front today. Only supposed to get to 62. 80 yesterday, but very
high winds in the evening. Out to finish draining the fuel tank on the
boat.

Rolling on screen today and it was kinda hot. (80 sumpin)

Shakespeare 2050 TV Antenna MV Gizmo Electronics 6 July 10th 06 05:07 PM
1991 Bayliner 2050 Jack General 2 June 10th 05 02:21 AM
FS: Bayliner 2050 Cuddy in Seattle Dean Marketplace 0 March 11th 04 03:49 AM
FS Bayliner 2050 Cuddy in Seattle Dean Marketplace 0 March 11th 04 03:48 AM
FS: 1999 Bayliner 2050 Cuddy 5.0L in Seattle, WA Dean Marketplace 0 March 7th 04 07:07 PM