Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Ice age by 2050?

wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:26:31 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

It might be worth sacrificing a few gallons of fresh gas to dilute and
flush out any remaining water. Suck that out and recycle it too.
It's a shame you can't find something to do with that gas.

I got a hose into th corner of the tank. Boat is tipped up and at an
angle. Pumped water for a long while and then gas. So I think it got
almost if not all the water out. Only about 30gallons in the drum, so I
may let it sit for a few days and pump,some off the top, and add a little
to the cars once in a while. Local hazardous waste facility only takes it
in 5 gallon containers or 50# max. They will return containers, So
maybe a couple trips. Or a large bonfire.
It is a joke Don.