Default Ice age by 2050?

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:37:28 -0500,
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 18:36:21 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 17:45:36 -0500,
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:26:31 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

It might be worth sacrificing a few gallons of fresh gas to dilute and
flush out any remaining water. Suck that out and recycle it too.
It's a shame you can't find something to do with that gas.

Is it not possible to put the mixture into a container, let the water settle to the bottom and
siphon the gas off the top?

===

That would be a good start. Next I would run the gas through a water
seperating filter to pick up anything remaining, and as a last step
mix in some ethanol fuel.

The other problem is the alcohol has mixed with the water so you end
up with very low octane fuel, hence adding back high test and maybe
even a few cans of octane booster. It is still going to be shaky gas
for a boat. I also question putting it in your car. They tend to be
less able to assimilate water than a boat with a water separator.