Ronald A. Widman

Default pump out or no pumpout head

a deciding factor is if this boat ever gets put on a trailer and taken

home
or to some other location. If your only option is to pump the tank out,

you
MUST empty the tank before you load the boat on the trailer to go home.
That can be a real hassle on a Sunday evening when you want to hurry up

and
leave. It can be impossible if you have visited a local lake that has no
pumpout.

Rod

You don't have to pump out every time you boat (although that's the best
practice). I bought a macerator pump and some fittings and created my own
pumpout which I can use at home. I plan to tie into the septic system but
for now I pump into a plastic tank and empty it into a toilet. Cost - about
$120.00. My holding tank (in a 25' cruiser) holds 15 gallons.
Ron

Can a single 72 gal per hour fuel pump run two 392 cu inch motors? Scott Downey General 4 October 19th 03 09:28 PM
Elec Question Water Pump & DC [email protected] General 3 August 14th 03 05:30 AM
Jabsco Head - help! Lloyd Sumpter General 11 August 14th 03 05:08 AM
Priming areator pump JTC General 0 August 8th 03 03:26 AM
Need to pump shit? Peggie Hall General 8 July 17th 03 12:31 AM