Peggie Hall

Default pump out or no pumpout head

It should be OK for day trips. I've had 3 adults and 2 kids on my 24
ft cuddy for an an afternoon with no problem. I know folks who have
cruised 2 adults and 2 kids on a 21 ft and they managed. A lot
depends on expectations. For overnighting you will need full cockpit
canvas and ye olde oaken bucket.

Unfortunately, ye olde oaken bucket (and all ye other olde containers)
chucked over the side isn't legal inside the "3 mile limit." However,
"direct deposit" from the lee rail is.

I didn't write the laws, I'm only the messenger.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327