Tim Tim is offline

Default Watching Bernie today on Wolf

7:50 AMMr. Luddite
No, Trump's approval rating is in the tank due to over a year's worth
of progressive liberal propaganda.

With a supposedly all time low rating, I’d say that if elections were held today, he’d be Re-elected.

The propaganda helped put him in office to begin with...

In article ,
says...

Trump is in the tank because of his behavior, his comments, and his
never-ending childish outrageousness. He's an incompetent asshole and
goniff.

That's pretty high praise for a schmuck.

Tim Tim is offline

Boating All Out
In article ,
says...

Trump is in the tank because of his behavior, his comments, and his
never-ending childish outrageousness. He's an incompetent asshole and
goniff.

That's pretty high praise for a schmuck.

He might be a schmuck but “the polls” said Hillary for the win with a 10 point lead too!

Tim Wrote in message:
Boating All Out
In article ,
says...

Trump is in the tank because of his behavior, his comments, and his
never-ending childish outrageousness. He's an incompetent asshole and
goniff.

That's pretty high praise for a schmuck.

He might be a schmuck but the polls said Hillary for the win with a 10 point lead too!

I had to look up schmuck in the urban dictionary. Wow!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Tim Tim is offline

9:29 AMjustan
Tim Wrote in message:
I had to look up schmuck in the urban dictionary. Wow!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Yeah, so if Trump is a “schmuck” then what’s that make everyone on the other side?

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 07:36:17 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

9:29 AMjustan
Tim Wrote in message:
I had to look up schmuck in the urban dictionary. Wow!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Yeah, so if Trump is a schmuck then whats that make everyone on the other side?

===

Goniffs, just like Harry.

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Wrote in message:

9:29 AMjustan
Tim Wrote in message:
I had to look up schmuck in the urban dictionary. Wow!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Yeah, so if Trump is a schmuck then whats that make everyone on the other side?

Not good to put everyone who share a certain characteristic into
the same barrel. However, BAO and HNK share so many similar
traits it's hard to think of them as two individuals.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 03:45:20 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Alex wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/20/2017 1:14 PM, wrote:

He does use some misleading DNC talking points like "13 million lose
health care" instead of the truth that 13 million can choose not to
buy it but he does make some valid points and he is a very good
spokesman for the DNC party line. It makes you wonder why they tried
so hard to stop him in 2016.

What amazes me is how the Republicans and their pundits are
proclaiming that 80 percent or more of the population will benefit
from a tax cut
due to the Tax Cut and Jobs Act while at the same time the Democrats
and their pundits are proclaiming that 80 percent of the population
will receive a tax hike.

Even CNN has this tool to see what you will save. I tried a variety of
scenarios and *all* resolved in a cut. Mine is far less than the middle
class as it's defined...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/13/politi...ill/index.html

Looks like I save 3.1%

After tax income goes up 2.4% here but ~$2500 is better than a poke in
the eye with a sharp stick. It is not as good as the $3k I guessed
tho.

And I am in a high tax state. I take standardized deduction as I have no
mortgage, other than the Medicare and supplemental insurance, not a lot of
medical costs. Since most of my income is qualified dividends, I pay at
the 20% rate. Since those dividends come from 39% taxed already money, the
dividends should go up. And why are the Liberals worried about a $1.5
trillion deficit over 10 years? They seemed happy with a $10 trillion
over 8 years with only a 25% return on the overspending.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf... lupowell General 12 June 19th 09 01:48 AM
Timber Wolf- Galilee RI Sept 2008 Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 October 3rd 08 09:38 PM
Sea Wolf MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 29th 08 09:17 PM
Ghost and the Sea Wolf Joe ASA 35 June 8th 07 08:30 PM
The boys who cried wolf? JohnH General 0 November 19th 04 08:57 PM