Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Watching Bernie today on Wolf

In article ,
says...

On 12/21/2017 8:57 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/21/17 8:50 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/21/2017 8:21 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

And BAO wonders why the divide is widening.

I don't know where you got that idea.* I have stated here
many times that the gap is narrowing.
As old cracker reactionaries die off, the gap narrows more.
We've made a lot of progress.
It's a much better America that when I was a kid.
And I've more than once said it'll all come out in the wash.
Common sense always prevails in America - eventually.
That's why Trump's approval rating is in the tank.

No, Trump's approval rating is in the tank due to over a year's worth
of progressive liberal propaganda.

Trump is in the tank because of his behavior, his comments, and his
never-ending childish outrageousness. He's an incompetent asshole and
goniff.

I rest my case.

What case?
That two thirds of America should believe you instead of
their lying eyes? Not much of a case.