Default Listen to the bible

https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 09:00:44 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

They have bigger disorders than those of gender to worry about.

On 12/19/17 9:00 AM, justan wrote:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

Transexualism is not mentioned in the bible, **** for brains.

However, many of the sins of which you are guilty are mentioned. Here's
a list you'll find yourself on any number of times:

http://www.amazingbible.org/Document...ist_part_6.htm

I didn't waste time looking at the chart...is your cowardice on there?

Tim Tim is offline

10:48 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/19/17 9:00 AM, justan wrote:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

Transexualism is not mentioned in the bible, **** for brains.
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/b...ransgenderism/

I like the first two paragraphs-

“Some would argue that the Bible says nothing about the explosion of the transgender phenomenon in the Western world. After all, there is no verse that says, “Thou shalt not transition from a man to a woman.” But neither are there any verses that talk explicitly about gun violence, anorexia, waterboarding, fossil fuels, vaccines, GMOs, HMOs, or Pokemon Go. We should not expect the Bible to speak in 21st century terms to every 21st-century eventuality.

But that hardly means the Bible provides no guidance for Christians trying to make sense of our transgender moment. In fact, when it comes to transgenderism, the Bible actually has a lot to say—not by a prooftext here or there but by a rich and pervasive understanding of gender and sexual identity.”

On 12/19/17 12:36 PM, Tim wrote:

10:48 AMKeyser Soze
[...]

Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism is an
easy issue for you fellas.

Tim Tim is offline

11:41 AMKeyser Soze
Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism is an
easy issue for you fellas.

I’ll remember that next time you want to twist a scripture verse.. btw, what did they get wrong in the article?

justan Wrote in message:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

https://www.gotquestions.org/transse...dentity-disord
er.html

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan Wrote in message:
justan Wrote in message:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

https://www.gotquestions.org/transse...-disorder.html

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim Wrote in message:

11:41 AMKeyser Soze
Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism is an
easy issue for you fellas.

Ill remember that next time you want to twist a scripture verse.. btw, what did they get wrong in the article?

Transgenderism seems to be a tough topic to address for Harry. He
gets bent out of shspe at the mers mention.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 12/19/17 1:01 PM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:

11:41 AMKeyser Soze
Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism is an
easy issue for you fellas.

Ill remember that next time you want to twist a scripture verse.. btw, what did they get wrong in the article?

Transgenderism seems to be a tough topic to address for Harry. He
gets bent out of shspe at the mers mention.

You know, there just doesn't seem to be an appropriate answer to the
question: How stupid are you?

I don't give a damn about the sexual preferences or activities of
consenting adults. I live in the DC area and am often downtown. DC has
lots of every kind, sexually. Seeing, talking to, or working with
different types of people doesn't give me the willies.

here's a listen... JustWaitAFrekinMinute General 3 March 2nd 13 02:06 PM
Who are you going to listen to?? jlrogers ASA 35 February 14th 07 04:46 AM
Joe...Listen Up.... katy ASA 7 April 18th 06 01:34 AM
Joe...Listen Up.... Thom Stewart ASA 0 April 17th 06 09:50 PM
On the Way to Bible Study Lloyd Bonafide ASA 0 March 11th 06 10:14 PM