BoatBanter.com

-   -   Listen to the bible (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177413-listen-bible.html)

justan December 19th 17 02:00 PM

Listen to the bible

https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H[_2_] December 19th 17 03:30 PM

Listen to the bible

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 09:00:44 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

They have bigger disorders than those of gender to worry about.

Keyser Soze December 19th 17 04:48 PM

Listen to the bible

On 12/19/17 9:00 AM, justan wrote:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

Transexualism is not mentioned in the bible, **** for brains.

However, many of the sins of which you are guilty are mentioned. Here's
a list you'll find yourself on any number of times:

http://www.amazingbible.org/Document...ist_part_6.htm

I didn't waste time looking at the chart...is your cowardice on there?

Tim December 19th 17 05:36 PM

Listen to the bible

10:48 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/19/17 9:00 AM, justan wrote:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

Transexualism is not mentioned in the bible, **** for brains.
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/b...ransgenderism/

I like the first two paragraphs-

“Some would argue that the Bible says nothing about the explosion of the transgender phenomenon in the Western world. After all, there is no verse that says, “Thou shalt not transition from a man to a woman.” But neither are there any verses that talk explicitly about gun violence, anorexia, waterboarding, fossil fuels, vaccines, GMOs, HMOs, or Pokemon Go. We should not expect the Bible to speak in 21st century terms to every 21st-century eventuality.

But that hardly means the Bible provides no guidance for Christians trying to make sense of our transgender moment. In fact, when it comes to transgenderism, the Bible actually has a lot to say—not by a prooftext here or there but by a rich and pervasive understanding of gender and sexual identity.”

Keyser Soze December 19th 17 05:41 PM

Listen to the bible

On 12/19/17 12:36 PM, Tim wrote:

10:48 AMKeyser Soze
[...]

Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism is an
easy issue for you fellas.

Tim December 19th 17 05:49 PM

Listen to the bible

11:41 AMKeyser Soze
Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism is an
easy issue for you fellas.

I’ll remember that next time you want to twist a scripture verse.. btw, what did they get wrong in the article?

justan December 19th 17 05:49 PM

Listen to the bible

justan Wrote in message:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

https://www.gotquestions.org/transse...dentity-disord
er.html

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan December 19th 17 05:52 PM

Listen to the bible

https://www.gotquestions.org/transse...-disorder.html

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan December 19th 17 06:01 PM

Listen to the bible

Tim Wrote in message:

11:41 AMKeyser Soze
Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism is an
easy issue for you fellas.

Ill remember that next time you want to twist a scripture verse.. btw, what did they get wrong in the article?

Transgenderism seems to be a tough topic to address for Harry. He
gets bent out of shspe at the mers mention.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze December 19th 17 06:06 PM

Listen to the bible

On 12/19/17 1:01 PM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:

11:41 AMKeyser Soze
Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism is an
easy issue for you fellas.

Ill remember that next time you want to twist a scripture verse.. btw, what did they get wrong in the article?

Transgenderism seems to be a tough topic to address for Harry. He
gets bent out of shspe at the mers mention.

You know, there just doesn't seem to be an appropriate answer to the
question: How stupid are you?

I don't give a damn about the sexual preferences or activities of
consenting adults. I live in the DC area and am often downtown. DC has
lots of every kind, sexually. Seeing, talking to, or working with
different types of people doesn't give me the willies.