Default Listen to the bible

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 11:41:37 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 12:21:46 UTC-4, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 10:40:07 UTC-4, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 09:44:37 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/19/17 9:27 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 7:08:55 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/19/17 6:13 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/19/2017 5:23 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 16:49:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/19/17 3:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:35:33 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 12/19/2017 12:41 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/19/17 12:36 PM, Tim wrote:

10:48 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/19/17 9:00 AM, justan wrote:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

Transexualism is not mentioned in the bible, **** for brains.
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/b...ransgenderism/

I like the first two paragraphs-

Some would argue that the Bible says nothing about the
explosion of
the transgender phenomenon in the Western world. After all,
there is
no verse that says, Thou shalt not transition from a man to a
woman.
But neither are there any verses that talk explicitly about gun
violence, anorexia, waterboarding, fossil fuels, vaccines, GMOs,
HMOs,
or Pokemon Go. We should not expect the Bible to speak in 21st
century
terms to every 21st-century eventuality.

But that hardly means the Bible provides no guidance for Christians
trying to make sense of our transgender moment. In fact, when it
comes
to transgenderism, the Bible actually has a lot to say not by a
prooftext here or there but by a rich and pervasive
understanding of
gender and sexual identity.

Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe
this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism
is an
easy issue for you fellas.

Yet you were the one who pointed out that transexualism is not
mentioned
in the Bible (with the added emphasis of "**** for brains").

Who's cherry picking it?

===

The bible does say to go forth and multiply, very difficult for the
LGBTQ community.

And once again, you demonstrate your ignorance. Gays have several ways
of conceiving and rearing children.

===

Your expertise regarding ignorance is profound indeed so I'll just
have to take your word for it that gay couples can conceive children
by themselves.

---
http://www.avg.com

Never claimed that.

Harry, you really should fully depress your clutch before you shift into
reverse.

Perhaps if you were a more careful reader...

A gay woman can conceive via artificial insemination. She can also
conceive in the usual way, via sexual intercourse. That's two ways, and
that isn't the limit. A gay guy can adopt a child. Or he can impregnate
a woman the usual way. Or he can donate his sperm to a surrogate female.

As I stated, "Gays have several ways..." Got it? Do you need a diagram?

You said "Gays have several ways of conceiving..." All the ways you listed aren't "conceiving".

Why would gay people conceive in the "usual" way if they were gay? Wouldn't that be "gross"?

Conceiving via artificial insemination is conceiving. Conceiving via
intercourse is conceiving. Didn't they teach sex ed either in the
Carolinas?

I doubt if a gay woman who wanted to conceive and who had a male friend
willing to do his duty would consider it gross. Well, maybe if the male
friend were you...

~~Snerk~`
What woman would want JackOff's dribblings?

And the dribblings that fertilized you came from where?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Certainly not from any southern rednecks!

Perhaps you need to do a DNA test to find out who your daddy is/was.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

You first, Justine.

I swear. I am not your daddy.

He sounds pretty damn worried about it!

On 12/19/17 12:36 PM, Tim wrote:

10:48 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/19/17 9:00 AM, justan wrote:
https://www.got questions.org/transsexualism-gender-identity-disor
der.html
Harry and Donny need to read this.

Transexualism is not mentioned in the bible, **** for brains.
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/b...ransgenderism/

I like the first two paragraphs-

“Some would argue that the Bible says nothing about the
explosion of
the transgender phenomenon in the Western world. After all,
there is
no verse that says, “Thou shalt not transition from a man to a
woman.â€
But neither are there any verses that talk explicitly about gun
violence, anorexia, waterboarding, fossil fuels, vaccines, GMOs,
HMOs,
or Pokemon Go. We should not expect the Bible to speak in 21st
century
terms to every 21st-century eventuality.

But that hardly means the Bible provides no guidance for Christians
trying to make sense of our transgender moment. In fact, when it
comes
to transgenderism, the Bible actually has a lot to say—not by a
prooftext here or there but by a rich and pervasive
understanding of
gender and sexual identity.â€

Pfffft. You Christians treat the bible like a cafeteria...believe
this,
pick that, ignore those...it's a handy document. Transgenderism
is an
easy issue for you fellas.

Yet you were the one who pointed out that transexualism is not
mentioned
in the BibleÂ* (with the added emphasis of "**** for brains").

Who's cherry picking it?

===

[...]

You listed "A gay guy can adopt a child." That's not conceiving.
Didn't they teach reading comprehension at Kansas Klown Kollege?

I doubt if a gay woman who wanted to conceive and who had a male friend
willing to do his duty would consider it gross. Well, maybe if the male
friend were you...

Heh. Now you're channeling lesbians.

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 11:10:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

It is funny that a conservative judge who actually wants to read the
constitution is a right wing extremist but a liberal judge who makes
up words that are not there is a normal jurist. Maybe that is normal
in your world. There is a process if you don't like what is written
there. Amend it. You are not supposed to just bend the meaning to suit
your politics.
In that regard isn't that exactly the way you say they are twisting
bible verse?

The Constitution has been re-interpreted since its first printing. If
your conservative jurists actually read the Constitution, the 2nd
Amendment "right" to bear arms would only pertain to those in
well-regulated militias.

The part that says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms
shall not be infringed" is not as hard to defend as you ignoring
"Congress shall make no law" in the 1st amendment.

The bible isn't endowed with the rule of law, anyway, despite
conservative attempts to make it so. It's nothing more than a book
compiled from disparate scrolls in the third and fourth centuries and
retranslated many times.

I agree the bible is a compilation of many other writings and there
are different versions for each brand of those faiths that use it.
The first real test of prayer in school (Weiss) was based on whether
people needed to hear the words in the King James version versus one
used by Catholics.

On 12/19/17 12:36 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

I can't recall that JackOff has ever claimed to be a daddy, so the
answer to your question may well be...no woman.

You claim to have fathered children, but after seeing your picture I doubt that's physically possible.

On 12/19/17 12:36 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

So, how many rugrats have you?

On 12/19/17 12:36 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

More than 0.

here's a listen... JustWaitAFrekinMinute General 3 March 2nd 13 02:06 PM
Who are you going to listen to?? jlrogers±³© ASA 35 February 14th 07 04:46 AM
Joe...Listen Up.... katy ASA 7 April 18th 06 01:34 AM
Joe...Listen Up.... Thom Stewart ASA 0 April 17th 06 09:50 PM
On the Way to Bible Study Lloyd Bonafide ASA 0 March 11th 06 10:14 PM