Default here's a listen...

Here's a local kid and his buds in a little project called "Bonsai
Trees"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pAv90Zo_EI

On Mar 1, 11:43*pm, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:
Here's a local kid and his buds in a little project called "Bonsai
Trees"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pAv90Zo_EI

Sorry, it's " Lyp Sync". I cannot appreciate this. It's not my cup.

In article ,
says...

Here's a local kid and his buds in a little project called "Bonsai
Trees"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pAv90Zo_EI

Uh, they are lip syncing to a song by the Bonsai Trees.

Yo, jpjccd, have a listen jps General 106 October 19th 09 09:25 PM
Who are you going to listen to?? jlrogers±³© ASA 35 February 14th 07 04:46 AM
Who are you gonna listen to? Ellen MacArthur ASA 297 February 10th 07 05:50 AM
Joe...Listen Up.... katy ASA 7 April 18th 06 01:34 AM
Joe...Listen Up.... Thom Stewart ASA 0 April 17th 06 09:50 PM