BoatBanter.com

-   -   here's a listen... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/155195-heres-listen.html)

JustWaitAFrekinMinute March 2nd 13 04:43 AM

here's a listen...

Here's a local kid and his buds in a little project called "Bonsai
Trees"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pAv90Zo_EI

*e#c March 2nd 13 06:45 AM

here's a listen...

On Mar 1, 11:43*pm, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:
Here's a local kid and his buds in a little project called "Bonsai
Trees"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pAv90Zo_EI

Sorry, it's " Lyp Sync". I cannot appreciate this. It's not my cup.

iBoaterer[_2_] March 2nd 13 02:06 PM

here's a listen...

In article ,
says...

Here's a local kid and his buds in a little project called "Bonsai
Trees"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pAv90Zo_EI

Uh, they are lip syncing to a song by the Bonsai Trees.