Tim Tim is offline

Default .22LR Conversion Kit for Kimber

7:30 PMMr. Luddite
On 4/6/2017 7:19 PM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 5:54:50 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/6/2017 6:36 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

I used to alternate .38 and .357 mag rounds in the S&W I had. I've
posted this YouTube link before and you can clearly see the difference
in the two rounds, both in recoil and in sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF00rLj8AEY

Very good Richard. I also looked at it like this. If I can't do it with a 38, I'm sure not going to do it with a 357. Impressive target BTW.

On 4/6/2017 9:02 PM, Tim wrote:

7:30 PMMr. Luddite
On 4/6/2017 7:19 PM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 5:54:50 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/6/2017 6:36 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

I used to alternate .38 and .357 mag rounds in the S&W I had. I've
posted this YouTube link before and you can clearly see the difference
in the two rounds, both in recoil and in sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF00rLj8AEY

Very good Richard. I also looked at it like this. If I can't do it with a 38, I'm sure not going to do it with a 357. Impressive target BTW.

I have a confession. I've posted this video a few times to see if
anyone noticed something. I added the closeup of a target to the video
when I made it as a joke on a friend of mine. It obviously isn't the
target I was shooting at. I am not that good of a shooter at that
distance, especially with a .357 Magnum that I had just purchased.

I hit the target but the grouping wasn't close to what it looked like in
the video. :-)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 21:34:04 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 4/6/2017 9:02 PM, Tim wrote:

7:30 PMMr. Luddite
On 4/6/2017 7:19 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Sounds like you've picked up one of Krause's tricks...but you're honest about it!

.22LR Ammo Testing Keyser Söze General 6 November 16th 15 01:30 AM
Thinking of .22lr semi-auto Poquito Loco General 111 December 30th 14 04:58 AM
22LR Semi-auto on its way Poquito Loco General 6 December 23rd 14 11:24 PM
New Kimber 9mm Earl[_93_] General 5 May 14th 14 12:49 PM