Default .22LR Conversion Kit for Kimber

On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 20:58:15 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I last bought a box of 50 .38 special ball ammo rounds, they were
about 20 cents a round at the same time similar .357 MAG rounds were
nine or 10 cents more a round. That would be about $5.00 a box. I had
and still have a lot of .357 MAG ammo on hand, so I haven't priced it
lately...in the last couple of years.

The biggest difference will be the bullets. An extra couple grains of
powder in insignificant. You can shoot regular swaged lead in a .38
but you need jacketed bullets in a .357.