Default Yo Harry...sshhh...

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 07:44:33 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/3/17 7:43 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 07:40:16 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/3/17 7:32 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 19:12:03 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/2/17 6:46 PM, Bill wrote:
Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 16:53:00 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/2/17 4:51 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 16:36:47 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/2/17 4:19 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:50:21 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

This is for the precision challenged I think these guys are the only
ones that double label for Aito *AND* ACP
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/17...l-metal-jacket

But, it's what's written on the cartridge that counts!

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adi.../207427_ts.jpg

You've heard of Smith & Wesson, right, ****-for-brains?

That company has references to .45 ACP on many of its web pages. You
think some semi-retarded right-wing assholes here know more than S&W
about firearms?

Smith & Wesson:

http://tinyurl.com/h7kaykc

http://tinyurl.com/hjxogp2

http://tinyurl.com/jqf2o6r

They are either referring to the gun or they, like you, are being
imprecise with the language.

The cartridge is rightfully called '.45 Auto'. Find one .45 cartridge
with '.45 ACP' on the base.

Or, you could just gracefully bow out.

Also, from your link:

Specifications
SKU: 11526
Model: M&P®45 M2.0? Thumb Safety
Caliber: .45 AUTO
Capacity: 10+1
Barrel Length: 4.6" / 11.7 cm
Overall Length: 7.9"
Front Sight: Steel - White Dot
Rear Sight: Steel - White Two Dot
Action: Striker Fire
Grip: Polymer
Weight: 27.0 oz / 765.4g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
Purpose: Home Protection, Personal Protection

Note 'Caliber: .45 AUTO'. Maybe you missed that. I didn't check the rest of your links.

So far, you're batting about a zero.

Tell us about 'Digital Desire' instead.

I am sure S&W knows a lot more about firearms nomenclature than you and
your braindead buds here ever will.

Show me a cartridge with '.45 ACP' on the base.

I'm sure they are experts in firearm nomenclature. If they're talking
about the firearm, then '.45
ACP' could well be correct. Do they make .45 Auto ammunition? If so, I'll
bet the cartridge base
says '.45 Auto'.

Now hush, Mr. Precise. You blew it.

Maybe 50 years plus ago, it said ACP, but the rest of the manufacturers did
not want to mention Colt. Wasn't a30.06 originally a Winchester 30.06?

The fact is, the round has several names in common use by authoritative
vendors.

And those using '.45 ACP' are wrong. (You missed that part.) Besides the two names under discussion,
what other names are in 'common use by authoritative vendors'?

Yawn.

Your imprecision is amazing. No other names in 'common use' as you said?

Der Scheiße Meister at work!

Try to get a life, JohnnyMop. Posting insults here every day against Don
and me isn't a life.

I believe that's called 'deflecting'. You know, when you get caught in some bull**** and want to
quickly change the subject.

Now that you've mentioned his name, I'm sure Donnee will come to your aid.

You can be quite amusing, JohnnyMop.
Harry doesn't need any aid from me to deal with the likes of you and your bowl of turds.
I suppose the stench might get to him once in a while but a good gas mask might help there.

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 05:42:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Context:

To Harry:
I believe that's called 'deflecting'. You know, when you get caught in some bull**** and want to
quickly change the subject.

Now that you've mentioned his name, I'm sure Donnee will come to your aid.

You can be quite amusing, JohnnyMop.
Harry doesn't need any aid from me to deal with the likes of you and your bowl of turds.
I suppose the stench might get to him once in a while but a good gas mask might help there.

Yay, right on time!!

And I see you've got your head in the toilet again!

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 8:03:43 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/3/17 7:54 AM, Its Me wrote:
wrote:

This is for the precision challenged I think these guys are the only
ones that double label for Aito *AND* ACP
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/17...l-metal-jacket

But, it's what's written on the cartridge that counts!

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adi.../207427_ts.jpg

You've heard of Smith & Wesson, right, ****-for-brains?

That company has references to .45 ACP on many of its web pages. You
think some semi-retarded right-wing assholes here know more than S&W
about firearms?

Smith & Wesson:

http://tinyurl.com/h7kaykc
I couldn't find it and my browser yielded no results.

http://tinyurl.com/hjxogp2
Revolvers. No .45 ACP on that page either.

Click on caliber at the top and you'll see .45 ACP and a bunch of
revolvers that shoot it. Here's one, identified as a .45 ACP revolver:

http://tinyurl.com/hkscslp

It's just marketing people talking down to the least common denominator.

I suggest you call the assholes at S&W and tell them they are being "imprecise". That's your thing, right?

Right, because some right-wing asshole with no C.V. in semi-literate
south carolina claims to know more than S&W.

It really chaps your ass to not know anything about me, huh?

wrote:

[...]

What do I need to know beyond your being a right~wing asshole living in a
semiliterate state and whose mama named him JackGoff?

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

wrote:

[...]

That I'm successful, I have an impressive resume, and my home documents have *my* name on them. Anything else?

wrote:

[...]

You're a right-wing asshole who lives in a semi-literate racist state.
Nothing else about you is visible here, JackGoff.

wrote:

[...]

Meanwhile, you're a left-wing asshole who lives in a state that is virtually the same as mine in illiteracy, while being the home of the KKK. Oh, and your state prefers looting and rioting, while mine had black and white standing together in unity when the church killings happened in Charleston.

Seems that Marylanders are racist assholes, while South Carolinians have class.

Buh-bye.

wrote:

[...]

Seems as with the modern school system, teachers unions, and Federal
department of education, most of the states the literacy is falling. When
I was young, California was #4 in results. Now we are number 20 in
spending and number 40 in results. And we should have to spend less per
student with a quantity discount. Would be nice if the Federal Government
either demanded results for the money, or got out of the business.

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 11:12:06 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 12:35:23 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

You're a right-wing asshole who lives in a semi-literate racist state.
Nothing else about you is visible here, JackGoff.

Yawn.

Meanwhile, you're a left-wing asshole who lives in a state that is virtually the same as mine in illiteracy, while being the home of the KKK. Oh, and your state prefers looting and rioting, while mine had black and white standing together in unity when the church killings happened in Charleston.

Seems that Marylanders are racist assholes, while South Carolinians have class.

Buh-bye.

Look at the bright side. Maryland is moving up on the heroin addiction
ladder. There is something to be proud of, I guess.
http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/03...emergency.html

Harry's at it again FlaJim General 5 September 6th 11 05:01 PM
Hey Harry... Captain Zombie of Woodstock General 5 July 22nd 09 06:45 AM
YO - Harry JohnH General 0 May 24th 06 01:25 AM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 0 May 9th 06 05:43 PM
Hi Harry....... TWB General 0 March 2nd 06 03:26 PM