Default Hey Harry...

You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

Yup, that is the exact same answer I got when I goggled it,

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

D wrote:
H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

Hey, so do I, I found the exact same answer in Wikipedia.

"Just Regigie" wrote in message
D wrote:
H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

Hey, so do I, I found the exact same answer in Wikipedia.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects

I have seen pictures of those boats. Always admired the lines. Never knew
that was what they were called.

Yo!! Harry!! [email protected] General 1 August 7th 08 01:42 AM
For Harry only... Rogue Wave General 0 July 13th 07 11:25 AM
Hi Harry....... TWB General 0 March 2nd 06 03:26 PM
Here, lap this up, Harry! [email protected] General 49 October 17th 05 09:13 PM
OT--NOW what have you done, Harry?!? NOYB General 8 January 17th 05 02:05 PM