NOYB

Default OT--NOW what have you done, Harry?!?

First the Wal-Mart bag picture...and now this:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...1_sun203ok.jpg

On the front page of a UK paper no-less.

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
First the Wal-Mart bag picture...and now this:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...1_sun203ok.jpg

On the a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=front%20page"
onmouseover="window.status='front page'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"front page/a of a UK
paper no-less.

My god, you guys are getting more childish acting every day.....
Truly pathetic. Do those old farts that you are fleecing know how
childish you are?

JohnH

On 13 Jan 2005 08:49:55 -0800, "basskisser"
wrote:

NOYB wrote:
First the Wal-Mart bag picture...and now this:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...1_sun203ok.jpg

On the a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=front%20page"
onmouseover="window.status='front page'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"front page/a of a UK
paper no-less.

My god, you guys are getting more childish acting every day.....
Truly pathetic. Do those old farts that you are fleecing know how
childish you are?

Whooooosh!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
basskisser

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
First the Wal-Mart bag picture...and now this:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...1_sun203ok.jpg

On the a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=front%20page"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=front%20page"
onmouseover="window.status='front page'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"front page/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"front page/a of a UK
paper no-less.

My god, you guys are getting more childish acting every day.....
Truly pathetic. Do those old farts that you are fleecing know how
childish you are?

Whooooosh!

Not to worry, John, I KNEW you were like that. I expected a tad more
from NOYB.

JohnH

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
First the Wal-Mart bag picture...and now this:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...1_sun203ok.jpg

On the a
href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=front%20page"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=front%20page"
onmouseover="window.status='front page'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"front page/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"front page/a of a UK
paper no-less.

My god, you guys are getting more childish acting every day.....
Truly pathetic. Do those old farts that you are fleecing know how
childish you are?

Whooooosh!

Not to worry, John, I KNEW you were like that. I expected a tad more
from NOYB.

Like what, b'asskisser?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

basskisser

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Read above. Can you figure it out? Oh, hell, I'll reach up and cut and
paste it for you, so MAYBE you'll get it:
My god, you guys are getting more childish acting every day.....
Truly pathetic.

JohnH

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Just for you, b'asskisser:

Main Entry: hu·mor
Pronunciation: 'hyü-m&r, 'yü-
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English humour, from Middle French humeur, from
Medieval Latin & Latin; Medieval Latin humor, from Latin humor, umor
moisture; akin to Old Norse vokr damp, Latin humEre to be moist, and
perhaps to Greek hygros wet
1 a : a normal functioning bodily semifluid or fluid (as the blood or
lymph) b : a secretion (as a hormone) that is an excitant of activity
2 a in medieval physiology : a fluid or juice of an animal or plant;
specifically : one of the four fluids entering into the constitution
of the body and determining by their relative proportions a person's
health and temperament b : characteristic or habitual disposition or
bent : TEMPERAMENT of cheerful humor c : an often temporary state of
mind imposed especially by circumstances was in no humor to listen d
: a sudden, unpredictable, or unreasoning inclination : WHIM the
uncertain humors of nature
3 a : that quality which appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or
absurdly incongruous b : the mental faculty of discovering,
expressing, or appreciating the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous c :
something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing
synonym see WIT
- out of humor : out of sorts

Check out the number 3c. Don't get hung up on the earlier bodily
secretions part.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Jack Goff

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Ol' bass is definitely of poor "humor"... maybe he has an imbalance of those
4 fluids?

Jack

basskisser

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
First the Wal-Mart bag picture...and now this:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...1_sun203ok.jpg

On the a

href=3D"http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=3D11&k=3Dfront%20page"
onmouseover=3D"window.status=3D'a

href=3D"http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=3D11&k=3Dfront%20page"
onmouseover=3D"window.status=3D'a

href=3D"http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=3D11&k=3Dfront%20page"
onmouseover=3D"window.status=3D'a

href=3D"http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=3D11&k=3Dfront%20page"
onmouseover=3D"window.status=3D'front page'; return true;"
onmouseout=3D"window.status=3D''; return true;"front page/a'; return
[...]

Main Entry: hu=B7mor
Pronunciation: 'hy=FC-m&r, 'y=FC-

:
something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing
synonym see WIT
- out of humor : out of sorts

Check out the number 3c. Don't get hung up on the earlier bodily
secretions part.

John H

Ol' bass is definitely of poor "humor"... maybe he has an imbalance

of those
4 fluids?
=20
Jack