BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Harry... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/108070-hey-harry.html)

Captain Zombie of Woodstock July 21st 09 10:38 PM

Hey Harry...

You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

H the K July 21st 09 11:18 PM

Hey Harry...

Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

D[_9_] July 22nd 09 01:29 AM

Hey Harry...

H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

Just Regigie July 22nd 09 04:56 AM

Hey Harry...

H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

Yup, that is the exact same answer I got when I goggled it,

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

Just Regigie July 22nd 09 04:57 AM

Hey Harry...

D wrote:
H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

Hey, so do I, I found the exact same answer in Wikipedia. ;)

Calif Bill[_2_] July 22nd 09 06:45 AM

Hey Harry...

"Just Regigie" wrote in message
D wrote:
H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

Hey, so do I, I found the exact same answer in Wikipedia. ;)

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects

I have seen pictures of those boats. Always admired the lines. Never knew
that was what they were called.