Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Hey Herring.

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:14:37 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

11:49 AMPoco Loco
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 08:58:17 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

How's your buddy like his new 1911? Have you taken him to the range yet?

Nope. We went flying airplanes Thursday and he was very hoarse. Yesterday he called to cancel
shooting for today. He'd gone to the hospital, and they diagnosed a severe bronchial infection. He
was not sounding good when he called.

I'm thinking maybe I should go shoot a few boxes of ammo through the gun (to which Harry made a nice
contribution, by the way) just to make sure it works.

What do you think?

Eh, do what you gotta do but I'd leave it for him. I hope he has a good recovery and doesn't go into a double pneumonia. That'd be really bad!

Well, he's said the most enjoyable part of shooting is coming back here, having some coffee, and
cleaning guns. Maybe he'd like it better if it was filthy when he got it.

Yeah, I'm pretty worried about the guy. Called him a couple hours ago. He still sounds like crap.

Once again, Herring... Harry  General 6 July 23rd 10 03:42 PM
Herring goes into a bar... [email protected] General 26 January 18th 09 02:44 AM
When Tom and Herring met...... [email protected] General 6 December 19th 08 09:26 PM
Say, Herring... Boater General 9 November 18th 08 09:04 PM
OT Herring [email protected] General 19 September 15th 05 06:05 PM