Default OT Herring

John, are you going to apologize for your mistake, as you've asked
others to do? Don't remember because of the alcohol?:

PocoLoco wrote:
On 12 Sep 2005 12:36:47 -0700, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Indeed, and the key word in your last sentence is "man". ;-)

So, are you still insisting that Canada hasn't helped in relief
efforts?
What about your pact to quit childish name calling, and OT posting?

Jim called you no name. I suggested you should be a man and apologize for your
'mistake' that you turned into a large fabrication with your fake web pages.
--

Sorry, I think YOU need to apologize for YOUR mistake. I never said Jim

called ME any name. I asked him what about his pact to quit childish
name calling and OT posting. YOUR mistake. Now apologize.

No fake web pages, idiot. You saw it. Again, YOUR mistake, so apologize

like a man.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

Indeed, and the key word in your last sentence is "man". ;-)

So, are you still insisting that Canada hasn't helped in relief
efforts?
What about your pact to quit childish name calling, and OT posting?

Jim called you no name. I suggested you should be a man and apologize
for your
'mistake' that you turned into a large fabrication with your fake web
pages.
--

Sorry, I think YOU need to apologize for YOUR mistake. I never said Jim

called ME any name. I asked him what about his pact to quit childish
name calling and OT posting. YOUR mistake. Now apologize.

No fake web pages, idiot. You saw it. Again, YOUR mistake, so apologize

like a man.

:-(

Why is it that the NG has recently devolved from turning threads into
personal attacks to starting threads specifically to frame personal
attacks?

Examples including this one: "I'm sick of ......", "Hey so and so....."

Many of us have been guilty of doing this. It is becoming far too
commomplace, IMO, (and we'd be better off taking some of these long
standing personal feuds to email).

Take a look at any post I make and you will see it is soon followed with a
personal attack on me by Krause, Kevin or Don White.

I have since killfiled Krause and White so as to ignore their constant trash
talk. Kevin's posts are fun to read so I could not killfile him. ;-)

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

When does Kevin post here? IF you are wrongly refering to me, I've got
to ask, how come it's okay for YOU to call people petty childish names,
make derogatory comments to others, and lie, but when someone else
that's not in your right wing circle jerk does the same, you instantly
treat them like ****?

PocoLoco

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

I'm just asking Herring to do something that he's asked me to do.

I'm asking you to apologize to the group for telling a lie about the Moto Guzzi
'Desmo' you supposedly owned.

As I didn't make such a claim, you couldn't be asking me to do the same thing.
--
John H

PocoLoco

On 14 Sep 2005 09:09:45 -0700, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

Jim called you no name.
--
John H

John Herring, Coinsider Yourself Warned! Harry Krause General 13 August 18th 05 12:22 AM
(OT) The fox hunt Jim General 31 July 15th 04 06:13 PM
How do herring communicate? Capetanios Oz ASA 0 December 6th 03 12:58 AM