Default OT Herring

John, are you going to apologize for your mistake, as you've asked
others to do? Don't remember because of the alcohol?:

PocoLoco wrote:
On 12 Sep 2005 12:36:47 -0700, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Indeed, and the key word in your last sentence is "man". ;-)

So, are you still insisting that Canada hasn't helped in relief
efforts?
What about your pact to quit childish name calling, and OT posting?

Jim called you no name. I suggested you should be a man and apologize for your
'mistake' that you turned into a large fabrication with your fake web pages.
--

Sorry, I think YOU need to apologize for YOUR mistake. I never said Jim

called ME any name. I asked him what about his pact to quit childish
name calling and OT posting. YOUR mistake. Now apologize.

No fake web pages, idiot. You saw it. Again, YOUR mistake, so apologize

like a man.