Default Herring goes into a bar...

....and says to the Barkeep, " Gimme 13 Martinis ". The barkeep asks "
Special occasion?" Herring says " Ya, I'm celebrating my first Blow-
Job" Barkeep says " well, in that case, heres another on the house".
Herring replies " ****, man, if 12 wont take away the taste in my
mouth, you think 1 more Martini will?"

On Jan 16, 12:17*pm, wrote:
...and says to the Barkeep, " Gimme 13 Martinis ". The barkeep asks "
Special occasion?" *Herring says " Ya, I'm celebrating my first Blow-
Job" Barkeep says " well, in that case, heres another on the house".
Herring replies " ****, man, if 12 wont take away the taste in my
mouth, you think 1 more Martini will?"

You really try hard to be a nasty little childish prick. I'm beginning
to think that you were abused as a kid. Or maybe you ARE a kid. I
remember when I was young, there was a kid who got his sissy ass beat
on the way home from school alot. He turned out to be a stupid vulgar
childish acting blowhard like you. Notice that not ONE PERSON here
wants you here, or converses with you unless it's in pure disdain?
Even Harry won't have anything to do with you. Perhaps it's that way
at your home, so you come here for attention, even if it's negative.
Senior Member

On Jan 16, 1:28*pm, wrote:
On Jan 16, 1:09*pm, wrote:

*when I was young, there was a kid who got his sissy ass beat
on the way home from school alot.

ANY time you wanna beat my " sissy " ass, and you feel hearty enough,
you let me know. I dont care if you are a dried-up, old stinking
dicklicker...wanna talk the talk, better walk the walk.

I want to right NOW. Tell me when you get to Atlanta, I'll meet you.

*Notice that not ONE PERSON here wants you here, or converses with
you unless it's in pure disdain?

I couldn't give a rats ass, I'm only here to make you look like the
fool you are.

How is YOU acting like a ****ing little 10 year old making ME look
like a fool. Look in the mirror, low life.

Even Harry won't have anything to do with you.

Although I admire his style of also making you look like a fool, Harry
does what he wants. I wouldn't expect less from anyone.
Remember, when you're pointing a finger at someone...theres 3 fingers
pointing back at YOU. Is that your doorbell ringing...? I wouldn't
answer it, if I was you.- Hide quoted text -

Remember Loogie,, every time you point a finger at someone.... LOL, I
just can't finish, LOL... The guy is in a lot of pain, he probably
brought it on himself, leave him be, he is just a whiney little
bitch...

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:49:14 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 16, 12:17*pm, wrote:
...and says to the Barkeep, " Gimme 13 Martinis ". The barkeep asks "
Special occasion?" *Herring says " Ya, I'm celebrating my first Blow-
Job" Barkeep says " well, in that case, heres another on the house".
Herring replies " ****, man, if 12 wont take away the taste in my
mouth, you think 1 more Martini will?"

You really try hard to be a nasty little childish prick. I'm beginning
to think that you were abused as a kid. Or maybe you ARE a kid. I
remember when I was young, there was a kid who got his sissy ass beat
on the way home from school alot. He turned out to be a stupid vulgar
childish acting blowhard like you. Notice that not ONE PERSON here
wants you here, or converses with you unless it's in pure disdain?
Even Harry won't have anything to do with you. Perhaps it's that way
at your home, so you come here for attention, even if it's negative.

If you'd not quoted it, I'd never have seen it.

The best thing to do with slammer is filter him. His mind stays in the
gutter, as you've noticed. Even Harry is not quite as sick sounding as
slammer.

I am more and more thinking that slammer is JimH in disguise. If you want
to converse with someone like him, help yourself.

But please don't quote him.

On Jan 16, 3:06*pm, wrote:
On Jan 16, 1:28*pm, wrote:

On Jan 16, 1:09*pm, wrote:

[...]

bitch...- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, how many fingers are pointing back at me? Oh, three! Not two,
not four, three. I'm frightened beyond belief!

If you'd not quoted it, I'd never have seen it.

The best thing to do with slammer is filter him. His mind stays in the
gutter, as you've noticed. Even Harry is not quite as sick sounding as
slammer.

I am more and more thinking that slammer is JimH in disguise. If you want
to converse with someone like him, help yourself.

But please don't quote him.- Hide quoted text -

Hmm, interesting take, John. Notice, that the person who called you
from the Cleveland area chose to say crappy things about your wife, as
does slammer........hmmmm........

wrote in message
On Jan 16, 12:17 pm, wrote:
...and says to the Barkeep, " Gimme 13 Martinis ". The barkeep asks "
Special occasion?" Herring says " Ya, I'm celebrating my first Blow-
Job" Barkeep says " well, in that case, heres another on the house".
Herring replies " ****, man, if 12 wont take away the taste in my
mouth, you think 1 more Martini will?"

You really try hard to be a nasty little childish prick. I'm beginning
to think that you were abused as a kid. Or maybe you ARE a kid. I
remember when I was young, there was a kid who got his sissy ass beat
on the way home from school alot. He turned out to be a stupid vulgar
childish acting blowhard like you. Notice that not ONE PERSON here
wants you here, or converses with you unless it's in pure disdain?
Even Harry won't have anything to do with you. Perhaps it's that way
at your home, so you come here for attention, even if it's negative.

************************************************** **************

Liar!

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:49:14 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I remember when I was young, there was a kid who got his sissy ass beat
on the way home from school alot. He turned out to be a stupid vulgar
childish acting blowhard like you.

Uh oh, sounds like Loogy got his ass kicked alot.

When Tom and Herring met...... [email protected] General 6 December 19th 08 10:26 PM
Say, Herring... Boater General 9 November 18th 08 10:04 PM
Ping: Herring John H. General 0 December 10th 05 03:18 PM
Ping: Herring John H. General 0 December 6th 05 10:01 PM
OT Herring [email protected] General 19 September 15th 05 06:05 PM