Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default Hey Herring.

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:14:37 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

11:49 AMPoco Loco
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 08:58:17 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

How's your buddy like his new 1911? Have you taken him to the range yet?

Nope. We went flying airplanes Thursday and he was very hoarse. Yesterday he called to cancel
shooting for today. He'd gone to the hospital, and they diagnosed a severe bronchial infection. He
was not sounding good when he called.

I'm thinking maybe I should go shoot a few boxes of ammo through the gun (to which Harry made a nice
contribution, by the way) just to make sure it works.

What do you think?

Eh, do what you gotta do but I'd leave it for him. I hope he has a good recovery and doesn't go into a double pneumonia. That'd be really bad!

Well, he's said the most enjoyable part of shooting is coming back here, having some coffee, and
cleaning guns. Maybe he'd like it better if it was filthy when he got it.

Yeah, I'm pretty worried about the guy. Called him a couple hours ago. He still sounds like crap.