Default Once again, Herring...

I asked you politely once before to remove me from your spam email
list. I got another of your spam emails today.

Fair warning.

Harry  wrote:
I asked you politely once before to remove me from your spam email
list. I got another of your spam emails today.

Fair warning.

Block him. You're a big boy.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:31:44 -0400, Larry wrote:

Harry ? wrote:
I asked you politely once before to remove me from your spam email
list. I got another of your spam emails today.

Fair warning.

Block him. You're a big boy.

Nah, he had to call and beg my ISP to stop sending him spam, which is what he
calls photos of our military.
--

John H

On 7/22/10 8:53 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:31:44 -0400, wrote:

Harry ? wrote:
I asked you politely once before to remove me from your spam email
list. I got another of your spam emails today.

Fair warning.

Block him. You're a big boy.

Nah, he had to call and beg my ISP to stop sending him spam, which is what he
calls photos of our military.

You're lying. Again.

I did not call your ISP, nor did I in any way "beg" your ISP to do
anything. I told you before in an email that I did not want to receive
emails from you. All you had to do was remove the email address from
your mass mailing list, as I requested.

In article , LarryG@
81gmail.com says...

Harry ? wrote:
I asked you politely once before to remove me from your spam email
list. I got another of your spam emails today.

Fair warning.

Block him. You're a big boy.

Funny how Harry demands respect from everyone else, but refuses to act
him an to anybody... Typical liberal hypocrite, why am I not surprised?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On 7/23/10 8:06 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleP42dnTWa1KVxf9XRnZ2dnUVZ_uKdnZ2d@giganews. com, LarryG@
81gmail.com says...

Harry ? wrote:
I asked you politely once before to remove me from your spam email
list. I got another of your spam emails today.

Fair warning.

Block him. You're a big boy.

Funny how Harry demands respect from everyone else, but refuses to act
him an to anybody... Typical liberal hypocrite, why am I not surprised?

"...refuses to act him an to anybody..."

Another example of the evils of social promotion in the lower public
school grades. Is there a trot for these Tosk-isms?

Herring Boats MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 1 July 19th 09 11:44 PM
Steamed Herring? HK General 1 June 19th 09 07:21 PM
Say, Herring... Boater General 9 November 18th 08 09:04 PM
OT Herring [email protected] General 19 September 15th 05 06:05 PM
How do herring communicate? Capetanios Oz ASA 0 December 6th 03 12:58 AM