Default Horrible News!

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/8/16 12:28 PM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 10/8/2016 10:57 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl. Box seats
plus airfares, accommodation
etc., but he didn't realize when he bought them that this is going to
be on the same day as his
wedding - so he can't go.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St Peter's
Church, in New York City, at
5pm. Her name's Louise. She's 5'4", about 125 lbs., good cook, makes
$190,000 a year!

She will be the one in the white dress.

(Krause...that was a joke.)

Too late. He's got his bags packed and on the way out the door.

HARRY, CMON BACK. IT WAS A JOKE.

Why would I be interested in a short, overweight girl waiting at a church?

She's more your style and besides, according to the joke, she earns more
than your entire family collectively ever earned in a calendar year.

I repeat. It' s a joke.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 10/8/16 8:24 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

See "up there" where I wrote, "according to the joke"? You should play
out the joke and marry the girl, though. She's an earner, someone no one
in your family ever was or will be.

Attacking his family with bull**** now? You really are a POS, Krause.

On 10/8/16 8:24 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

???
You are rediculous. Your brain farts make less and less sense as
days go by.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 13:33:29 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Why would I be interested in a short, overweight girl waiting at a church?

Why do you think that is overweight? That is an inch taller and a few
pounds heavier than Carrie Underwood. Nothing fat about her.

Horrible mood... JohnH[_5_] General 7 October 1st 09 08:36 PM
Horrible mood... nom=de=plume General 0 October 1st 09 02:38 AM
Horrible Boats...PERIOD! Capt. Rob ASA 2 December 23rd 05 05:04 PM
Horrible boating accident Eisboch General 59 October 6th 05 02:53 AM
OT For Scum Who Think all Muslims are Horrible [email protected] General 147 September 5th 05 01:31 PM