Default Horrible mood...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message news:...
"Don White" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"JohnH" wrote in message
...'cause I shot a 98 at Greendale this morning. About the only good
thing that came out of it was 5 1/2 miles of exercise.

Oh well, I helped the economy somewhat.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary
thinking.

Golf? I thought this group was about boats... lol

--
Nom=de=Plume

Want to get on Johnnys good side?
Bring in a bunch of recipies to exchange with him. He'll talk about
anything but boats.

Oooh... I have a great recipe for a meat salad... I modified a recipe from
Food and Wine (highly recommend that mag for the casual cook).

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/h...herb-nut-salsa

Basically, the difference is...

1) use as much Hungarian Paprica as you use ground pepper when marinating
the steak (several hours is best), just take care not to over season
2) don't pan grill ... use the gas/char. grill directly. Get it really
hot, reduce the flame to very low so it flares but doesn't really burn the
meat, and be very careful not to overcook.
3) double the amount of anchovy - at least a full, small tin - then you
can reduce the salt called for later
4) don't forget to slice across the grain ... makes a big difference in
flavor and tenderness

--
Nom=de=Plume

--
Nom=de=Plume

Horrible mood... JohnH[_5_] General 7 October 1st 09 08:36 PM
Some Sailing - Mood Music [email protected] General 21 August 29th 09 12:39 AM
Adjusting images for mood and effect Tom Francis - SWSports General 8 December 4th 08 01:52 PM
Horrible Boats...PERIOD! Capt. Rob ASA 2 December 23rd 05 05:04 PM
OT For Scum Who Think all Muslims are Horrible [email protected] General 147 September 5th 05 01:31 PM