Default Adjusting images for mood and effect

Ansel Adams and his classic explanation of the hows and whys of post
processing.

Not for Harry though - he's a Master and thus take perfect images
every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhQGU2RYuM

On Dec 3, 8:06*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Ansel Adams and his classic explanation of the hows and whys of post
processing.

Not for Harry though - he's a Master and thus take perfect images
every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhQGU2RYuM

Harry also doesn't realize that the eye can adjust an image, hence his
theory that he takes pictures that are naturally natural is bull****!

wrote:
Ansel Adams and his classic explanation of the hows and whys of post
processing.

Not for Harry though - he's a Master and thus take perfect images
every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhQGU2RYuM

Harry also doesn't realize that the eye can adjust an image, hence his
theory that he takes pictures that are naturally natural is bull****!

Who determines what is natural? I'll betcha we all "see" differently and
process images in our own unique way.
What one person has learned to call "sky blue" may be a completely different
hue (or color for that matter) to someone else.

Consider works of art in paintings. Some see beauty and a complimentary
combination of colors. Others view the same painting and get a completely
different reaction.

Eisboch

wrote:
Ansel Adams and his classic explanation of the hows and whys of post
processing.

Not for Harry though - he's a Master and thus take perfect images
every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhQGU2RYuM

Harry also doesn't realize that the eye can adjust an image, hence his
theory that he takes pictures that are naturally natural is bull****!

Who determines what is natural? * I'll betcha we all "see" differently and
process images in our own unique way.
What one person has learned to call "sky blue" may be a completely different
hue (or color for that matter) to someone else.

Consider works of art in paintings. * Some see beauty and a complimentary
combination of colors. * Others view the same painting and get a completely
different reaction.

Eisboch

Exactly! Now, your eyes/brain also adjust to conditions. So, like you
say, what IS natural? What is the correct aperture and shutter speed
to use so that the image comes out exactly like your eye sees it at
that exact moment. Are you squinting? Has you pupils dialated? Are you
shielding the sun with your hat or hand?
And like you say above, I may not see the same thing as you. It goes
even further, brain as the processor. I may look at an old snail shell
and see a beautiful thing, you may see it as death....

wrote:
Ansel Adams and his classic explanation of the hows and whys of post
processing.

Not for Harry though - he's a Master and thus take perfect images
every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhQGU2RYuM

Harry also doesn't realize that the eye can adjust an image, hence his
theory that he takes pictures that are naturally natural is bull****!

For years, Mrs.E. and I have had a war of efforts to straighten the various
paintings and photographs hanging in the house. I walk in a room and they
are all crooked, tilted to the left. I straighten them out and she comes
along a day or so later and puts them all back to crooked again. It was
driving me nuts. So, I got a level and proved to her that they were
straight after I adjusted them. She claimed the floor must be off then.

Anyway, after years of this, she finally went and got an eye exam and
mentioned it to the doc. Sure enough, she has a misalignment or something
in her eyes .... it's not an astigmatism .... he called it something else,
but at least it ended the debate and our pictures finally hang straight.

Eisboch

wrote:
[...]

Some men are attracted to fat women and other men are attracted to
skinny women. Neither is right or wrong. It is just their preference. As
the old adage goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

All art is subjective.

wrote:
[...]

A few years ago I was fitted for a pair of eye glasses with a new
prescription. When I got home and sat down at the PC I noticed that the
perfectly rectangular monitor case looked like an isosceles trapezoid.

The doctors office confirmed that some sort of improper correction was used
during the lens processing.

wrote:
Ansel Adams and his classic explanation of the hows and whys of post
processing.

Not for Harry though - he's a Master and thus take perfect images
every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhQGU2RYuM

Harry also doesn't realize that the eye can adjust an image, hence his
theory that he takes pictures that are naturally natural is bull****!

Harry also doesnt realize that Loogy wants to give him head....for
camera tips.

wrote:
Ansel Adams and his classic explanation of the hows and whys of post
processing.

Not for Harry though - he's a Master and thus take perfect images
every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhQGU2RYuM

Harry also doesn't realize that the eye can adjust an image, hence his
theory that he takes pictures that are naturally natural is bull****!

Harry also doesnt realize that Loogy wants to give him head....for
camera tips.

Oh, come on, you can be a more low life piece of garbage than that.
I've seen you do it.

carburetor adjusting on 4stroke 7.5 hp Honda [email protected] General 2 August 23rd 06 03:40 AM
Adjusting the length of an outboard kdschreck General 1 June 4th 06 06:20 PM
Problems adjusting morse JC General 0 April 23rd 06 08:58 PM
Shift cable and kill switch adjusting Ree-Yees General 12 June 1st 04 04:41 PM
Adjusting speedometer Kirk Davison General 6 April 6th 04 02:57 AM