Default OT For Scum Who Think all Muslims are Horrible

http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

51 st

Kevin,

I think the majority of Muslims are wonderful, I just think you are OT SCUM.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

51 st wrote:
Kevin,

I think the majority of Muslims are wonderful, I just think you are OT SCUM.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

I think YOU are scum for replying to me, when you apparently want to
reply to Kevin, Smithers. By the way, I've looked, not ONE post from
you regarding boats, so, OT SCUM, indeed you are!

Jack

I have never heard anyone say that they feel that all Muslims are
horrible.
The muslims just coincidently are involved in 29 armed conflicts at this
point. I know many muslims, and have no problem with them. Some in
their religion have kidnapped the religion in violence. Muslims need to
do more to stop the extremists in their own religion.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

Jack wrote:
I have never heard anyone say that they feel that all Muslims are
horrible.
The muslims just coincidently are involved in 29 armed conflicts at this
point. I know many muslims, and have no problem with them. Some in
their religion have kidnapped the religion in violence. Muslims need to
do more to stop the extremists in their own religion.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

Really? NOYB, for one, has stated here many times that he thinks
Muslims should be wiped from the face of the earth. Others here, have
agreed with that.

Jack wrote:
I have never heard anyone say that they feel that all Muslims are
horrible.
The muslims just coincidently are involved in 29 armed conflicts at this
point. I know many muslims, and have no problem with them. Some in
their religion have kidnapped the religion in violence. Muslims need to
do more to stop the extremists in their own religion.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

How many conflicts at this moment are Christians involved in?

Jack wrote:
I have never heard anyone say that they feel that all Muslims are
horrible.
The muslims just coincidently are involved in 29 armed conflicts at this
point. I know many muslims, and have no problem with them. Some in
their religion have kidnapped the religion in violence. Muslims need to
do more to stop the extremists in their own religion.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

You are right about militant Muslims. Same goes for Crusading
Christians and Zionist Jews. How the heck three religions that all
worship the same diety (the God of Abraham) can disagree and squabble
over everything so violently and incessantly is a wonder to behold.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

You are right about militant Muslims. Same goes for Crusading
Christians and Zionist Jews. How the heck three religions that all
worship the same diety (the God of Abraham) can disagree and squabble
over everything so violently and incessantly is a wonder to behold.

I have to agree. It would at least make a little sense if the fighting
were over something tangible, say food....but to fight and hate over
something that isn't even there is just weird!

John H.

On 12 Aug 2005 11:58:25 -0700, wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

You are right about militant Muslims. Same goes for Crusading
Christians and Zionist Jews. How the heck three religions that all
worship the same diety (the God of Abraham) can disagree and squabble
over everything so violently and incessantly is a wonder to behold.

I have to agree. It would at least make a little sense if the fighting
were over something tangible, say food....but to fight and hate over
something that isn't even there is just weird!

The Crusades ended a while back, I think. Now, maybe you'd better stick to Moto
Guzzi 'Desmo' stories. You'd sound more credible! Hee, hee.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
John H.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/cxbz9

You are right about militant Muslims. Same goes for Crusading
Christians and Zionist Jews. How the heck three religions that all
worship the same diety (the God of Abraham) can disagree and squabble
over everything so violently and incessantly is a wonder to behold.

Is that the new leftist mantra?

"Muslim terrorism is OK because the Christian Crusaders did it to them."

A Letter to Mankind rebel General 25 July 16th 05 05:28 PM
OT - Why Muslims die Capt. Neal® ASA 0 February 25th 05 08:16 PM
Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer Christopher Robin General 91 May 10th 04 12:08 PM