rebel

Default A Letter to Mankind

A Letter to Mankind
Dear fellow human,

Today humanity is being challenged. Unthinkable atrocities take place on
daily basis. There is an evil force at work that aims to destroy us. The
agents of this evil respect nothing; not even the lives of children. Every
day there are bombings, every day innocent people are targeted and murdered.
It seems as if we are helpless. But we are not!

The ancient Chinese sage Sun Zi said, "Know your enemy and you won't be
defeated". Do we know our enemy? If we don't, then we are doomed.

Terrorism is not an ideology, it is a tool; but the terrorists kill for an
ideology. They call that ideology Islam.

The entire world, both Muslims and non-Muslims claim that the terrorists
have hijacked "the religion of peace" and Islam does not condone violence.

Who is right? Do the terrorists understand Islam better, or do those who
decry them? The answer to this question is the key to our victory, and
failure to find that key will result in our loss and death will be upon us.
The key is in the Quran and the history of Islam.

Those of us, who know Islam, know that the understanding of the terrorists
of Islam is correct. They are doing nothing that their prophet did not do
and did not encourage his followers to do. Murder, rape, assassination,
beheading, massacre and sacrilege of the dead "to delight the hearts of the
believers" were all practiced by Muhammad, were taught by him and were
observed by Muslims throughout their history.

If truth has ever mattered, it matters most now! This is the time that we
have to call a spade a spade. This is the time that we have to find the root
of the problem and eradicate it. The root of Islamic terrorism is Islam. The
proof of that is the Quran.

We are a group of ex-Muslims who have seen the face of the evil and have
risen to warn the world. No matter how painful the truth may be, only truth
can set us free. Why this much denial? Why so much obstinacy? How many more
innocent lives should be lost before YOU open your eyes? A nuclear disaster
is upon us. This will happen. It is not a question of "if" but "when".
Oblivious of that, the world is digging its head deeper in the sand.

We urge the Muslims to leave Islam. Stop with excuses, justifications and
rationalizations. Stop dividing mankind into "us" vs. "them" and Muslims vs.
Kafirs. We are One people, One mankind! Muhammad was not a messenger of God.
It is time that we end this insanity and face the truth. The terrorists take
their moral support and the validation for their actions from you. Your very
adherence to their cult of death is a nod of approval for their crimes
against humanity.

We also urge the non-Muslims to stop being politically correct lest they
hurt the sensitivities of the Muslims. To Hell with their sensitivities! Let
us save their lives, and the lives of millions of innocent people.

Millions, if not billions of lives will be lost if we do nothing. Time is
running out! "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do
nothing." Do something! Send this message to everyone in your address book
and ask them to do the same. Defeat Islam and stop terrorism. This is your
world, save it.

The ex-Muslim Movement

www.faithfreedom.org

rebel wrote:
[...]

Shove this hateful crap someplace.

The "terrorists" represent Islam just about the same way that the Ku
Klux Klan
represents Christianity. "Kill an infidel for Allah" rings just as
hollow as "Lynch a ****** for Christ". Both are sick and hateful
corruptions.

Out of context excerpts from the Quran are no more indicative of Islam
than are the commands of Jehovah to Joshua ("kill all the men, women,
children, and beasts of the field when you conquer the city, leave
nobody alive....") as detailed in the Old Testament, representative of
Judaism or Christianity.

Posting crap like yours all over the internet certainly indicates you
have a burning desire for peace and reconciliation among all people.
Not.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

rebel wrote:
[...]

Bull. Why do you think terrorists are strapping bombs to their bodies and
killing innocent people Chuck?

It is indeed being done for their Allah.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

rebel wrote:
[...]

I'm certain that you must be correct. How could my poorly expressed
point hope to withstand your concise and shattering counter argument,
("Bull"!)?

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

rebel wrote:
[...]

Unlike you I don't need to write an essay to express a thought or opinion.

So answer the question.....why do you think terrorists are strapping bombs
to their bodies and killing innocent people?

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

rebel wrote:
[...]

I think that the desperate, the hungry, the poor, the ignorant, zealots
of any persuaion, and the hateful can be easily manipulated by people
professing any number of justifications.

The Islamic "terrorists" are no more motivated by true Islam than the
KKK is motivated by true Christianity, (or than the anti-semitism of
Nazi Germany and the purity of the Aryan "race" was justified by
Christianity).

The party spreading this filth calls upon all Muslims to abandon their
faith due to the actions of some terrorist criminals. Assuming you are
a Christian, will you soon be abandoning your faith due to the
terrorist actions of the Ku Klux Klan, or is it possible to repudiate
the Klan without repudiating Christianity?

Would you feel that Black, Jewish, and Catholic Americans were well
justified if they declared war on all WASPS due to the criminal
terrorist activities of splinter groups professing protestant
Christianity in the US? If not, why do we now hear so many defending
these calls for wars to "stamp out Islam" in response to the criminal
terrorist activities of an extremist minority?

John H.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:43:30 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

--
Let's pray the United States survives the rest of Bush's term.
*****************

Let's pray your computer doesn't!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

rebel wrote:
[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Inside the mind of an Iraqi Suicide Bomber"

Time Magazine

"While he waits, he spends much of his time rehearsing that last prayer.
"First I will ask Allah to bless my mission with a high rate of casualties
among the Americans," he says, speaking softly in a matter-of-fact monotone,
as if dictating a shopping list. "Then I will ask him to purify my soul so I
am fit to see him, and I will ask to see my mujahedin brothers who are
already with him." He pauses to run the list through his mind again, then
resumes: "The most important thing is that he should let me kill many
Americans."

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle9327.htm

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

rebel wrote:
[...]

And, as Chuck stated, the same as the KKK does their nasty deeds for
Christ.

Tim

And, as Chuck stated, the same as the KKK does their nasty deeds for
Christ.

Falsly in the name of Christ.

Nothing "Christian" about the KKK whatsoever

Interesting Letter Joe ASA 2 March 10th 05 11:46 PM
An off topic Letter from a Soldier John H General 0 April 23rd 04 01:18 AM
This is INCREDIBLE!! Mmclarenf199 Electronics 2 March 11th 04 10:44 AM
An Open Letter to John F. Kerry Christopher Robin General 0 February 21st 04 06:15 AM
Got a letter from the Regional Exam Center Simple Simon ASA 5 October 18th 03 06:57 PM