Simple Simon

Default Got a letter from the Regional Exam Center

Recieved a letter from the Commanding Officer at the
Regional Exam Center asking me if I would be interested
in a job teaching classes on the COLREGS.

It seems somebody there has been reading my staunch
advocacy for applying the Rules fairly even to sailboats
as was intended when the Rules were written and thinks
I would make the perfect instructor for those studying
to become licensed Masters. They said they were very
impressed with the Novice Lessons on my Website and
also seek permission to publish them in booklet form.

Good things happen to those who are good!

Should I take the job? It pays pretty good considering . . .

S.Simon

Rick

otnmbrd wrote:

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!! NOW I KNOW YOU'RE ON DRUGS !!!!!!!!!

Leave him alone! I want to see how he spins this one out.

So where and for whom would you teach these classes, Nil? Is it a state
school or a private sort of thing for some license mill?

Coast Guard approved classes, right?

Please give us some more information, please.

Rick

Shen44

Obviously, Neal realizes, (using what little brain capacity he has left) that
he's lost all credibility on any recent threads he's foolishly endeavored to
inject his normal, brain dead, reasoning, and decided to try and to falsely
inflate his pathetic ego with some phony and definitely not forthcoming request
from the USCG, to teach a how NOT to interpret the RULES.
Neal, the USCG HATES civilians within their organization .... it's why they got
rid of the old Steamship Inspectors, back in the 60's and 70's (these guys were
X - Masters and Chief Eng's, who freely laughed at and ignored Admirals.....
not good politics).

Shen
Horvath

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:17:57 GMT, Rick wrote
this crap:

otnmbrd wrote:

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!! NOW I KNOW YOU'RE ON DRUGS !!!!!!!!!

Leave him alone! I want to see how he spins this one out.

So where and for whom would you teach these classes, Nil? Is it a state
school or a private sort of thing for some license mill?

Coast Guard approved classes, right?

Please give us some more information, please.

Rick

I just want to know if there's any cute girls in these classes.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.