Horvath

Default Got a letter from the Regional Exam Center

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:17:57 GMT, Rick wrote
this crap:

otnmbrd wrote:

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!! NOW I KNOW YOU'RE ON DRUGS !!!!!!!!!

Leave him alone! I want to see how he spins this one out.

So where and for whom would you teach these classes, Nil? Is it a state
school or a private sort of thing for some license mill?

Coast Guard approved classes, right?

Please give us some more information, please.

Rick

I just want to know if there's any cute girls in these classes.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.