Simple Simon

Default Got a letter from the Regional Exam Center

Recieved a letter from the Commanding Officer at the
Regional Exam Center asking me if I would be interested
in a job teaching classes on the COLREGS.

It seems somebody there has been reading my staunch
advocacy for applying the Rules fairly even to sailboats
as was intended when the Rules were written and thinks
I would make the perfect instructor for those studying
to become licensed Masters. They said they were very
impressed with the Novice Lessons on my Website and
also seek permission to publish them in booklet form.

Good things happen to those who are good!

Should I take the job? It pays pretty good considering . . .

S.Simon