Jonathan Ganz

Default Got a letter from the Regional Exam Center

What he really wants to know is if there are any cute guys he
can dress up as women.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:17:57 GMT, Rick wrote
this crap:

otnmbrd wrote:

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!! NOW I KNOW YOU'RE ON DRUGS !!!!!!!!!

Leave him alone! I want to see how he spins this one out.

So where and for whom would you teach these classes, Nil? Is it a state
school or a private sort of thing for some license mill?

Coast Guard approved classes, right?

Please give us some more information, please.

Rick

I just want to know if there's any cute girls in these classes.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.