Default They're just thugs...

On 11/14/2015 11:09 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 07:52:32 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

We still owe them for 9-11.

Owe who? The Saudis?

The guys with the intel don't consult with me.

wrote:

We still owe them for 9-11.

Owe who? The Saudis?

The guys with the intel don't consult with me.

Give Ben Carson a call.

True North wrote:
Kalif Swill's...

"And our leaders want to let in 50,000 "refugees ". "

Drop in the bucket. Our new Prime Minister pledged to bring in 25,000 by
the end of the year whether we're ready or not.
At that rate you should be bringing that many into Kalifornia alone.

Why?

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 10:43:58 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/14/15 8:31 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

No. A response is dependent on good intel as to where the "brains"
(command and control) exist and take them out. If it happens to be
in Syria, so be it.

I don't disagree, but it doesn't seem to solve the problem with this
terrorists. As soon as our drones or brave troops cut off one terrorist
head, so to speak, there are others that pop right out to take his
place. The tactic hasn't worked for us in Iraq or Syria, and it hasn't
worked for the Israelis.

I agree. This is like running over cactus with a lawn mower or cutting
up star fish and throwing them back overboard.

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:48:49 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/14/15 10:58 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 07:09:49 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/14/15 12:29 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:59:09 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
John H. wrote:
...or juvenile delinquents.

Maybe the threat will be taken seriously.

And, doesn't France have some very stringent gun control laws? Shame someone in the
concert wasn't carrying.

French borders closed. Should tell us something.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

This isn't the time for your right wing insanity.

Maybe not time for left wing insanity. Let a bunch of "refugees" from
Syria, etc. in?

France is lousy with militant muslims. It has been that way for a
while, certainly since the 50s when they had their "Algerian" problem.
Things are just heating up.
I think we ain't seen nothin yet. These terrorists have infiltrated
most of western Europe, hidden in with the refugees.

Other than our deserting Israel, what's your Libertarian idea for
handing ISIS?

Let Putin do it. The only reason any of those groups threaten us is
because we are bombing them.

A. The Russians are no better at shutting down terrorists in
underdeveloped countries than we are and in its own way, Syria is as
underdeveloped as Afghanistan.

B. Oh, there's a lot more to it than that.

The point is, if Putin wants to try this, let him go for it. The
effort is going to be futile but I would rather get a big bag of
popcorn and watch, than to join the insanity.

There is a good case to be made that if we had not let Charlie Wilson
get us into the business of arming the Afghans, there might not have
been an Osama Bin Laden and if we had not established bases in Saudi
Arabia to bomb other muslims, they would not have attacked us at all.
I am still not sure why Saddam was our problem, in Kuwait or Iraq.

It seems like we are just the hired gun for the Saudis and they thank
us by flying planes into the WTC and Pentagon. Now we are fighting
Assad for them undoubtedly ****ing off Sunni and Shia terrorists alike

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 09:58:04 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

True North wrote:
Kalif Swill's...

"And our leaders want to let in 50,000 "refugees ". "

Drop in the bucket. Our new Prime Minister pledged to bring in 25,000 by
the end of the year whether we're ready or not.
At that rate you should be bringing that many into Kalifornia alone.

Why?

Lets see if that policy gets tuned up a little now.

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 12:16:40 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

At this point I think WW III is inevitable. Just a matter of time.
Russia and maybe even China may end up being allies.

I am not sure China really cares about this because they don't seem to
have a muslim problem. They have sense enough not to have "made in
China" bomb fragments in the rubble.
The idea that we would partner up with the russians to kill several
million muslims is not totally off the wall tho. They have far worse
islamic terrorism problems than we do and it is right on their
borders, not across an ocean.
I doubt it would actually accomplish much tho.

On 11/14/2015 12:58 PM, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
Kalif Swill's...

"And our leaders want to let in 50,000 "refugees "."

Drop in the bucket. Our new Prime Minister pledged to bring in 25,000 by
the end of the year whether we're ready or not.
At that rate you should be bringing that many into Kalifornia alone.

Why?

Would you jump off a bridge because a kanuckie did? Of course not.