Default Union Obama Thugs attacking protestors

Obama Union thugs are now attacking people as seen in these pictures
from Fort Lauderdale.
http://www.conservative21.net/displayone.cfm?docid=4200

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:05:19 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Obama Union thugs are now attacking people as seen in these pictures
from Fort Lauderdale.
http://www.conservative21.net/displayone.cfm?docid=4200

Frankly I'd rather discuss the Gulf Stream and cruising to the
Bahamas.

I'm interested in your decision to cruise the Berry Islands. I've
been there a few times, and although they are nice enough, don't
really compare to some of the other attractions elsewhere in the
Bahamas. Why limit yourself? The hard part for you is getting the
boat over there. Why not find a place to dock in a place like Marsh
Harbour in the Abacos which has good marinas and good air
transportation? You could leave it there for a while, use it for a
base of operations, and fly back and forth as time and opportunity
permit. If you have a friend with a private plane they could get you
over and back in no time. There are also fairly regular puddle jumper
flights from south Florida.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Obama Union thugs are now attacking people as seen in these pictures
from Fort Lauderdale.
http://www.conservative21.net/displayone.cfm?docid=4200

So, because one person did a bad thing, it stands to reason that it's
Obama's fault, and we can discount all the spitting and threats. Got it.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:
[...]

Wayne, you have anticipated my next question in a new thread.
Jim Jim is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
Obama Union thugs are now attacking people as seen in these pictures
from Fort Lauderdale.
http://www.conservative21.net/displayone.cfm?docid=4200

The union thug looks like the one I saw around here picketing the
disabled vet recovery center. Couple of the vets died when the union
went on strike for even more money.
It's a damn shame.

Jim - Disgusted.

wrote:

Obama Union thugs are now attacking people as seen in these pictures
from Fort Lauderdale.
http://www.conservative21.net/displayone.cfm?docid=4200

guess he missed the fact a union busting mine owner just murdered 25
mine workers

On 07/04/2010 9:05 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Obama Union thugs are now attacking people as seen in these pictures
from Fort Lauderdale.
http://www.conservative21.net/displayone.cfm?docid=4200

Might as well call them the "Brownshirts" like in 1934 or so.

--
Liberal-statism is an addiction to other peoples money.

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 17:24:56 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 07/04/2010 9:05 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Obama Union thugs are now attacking people as seen in these pictures
from Fort Lauderdale.
http://www.conservative21.net/displayone.cfm?docid=4200

Might as well call them the "Brownshirts" like in 1934 or so.

the brownshirts were govt agents.

not unlike blankenship who murdered 25 coalminers...after he bought an
election for judge.