Default Union goons attacking citizens

Along with the video last night of union thugs attacking a black man
and calling him racial slurs and giving him a concussion, we have this
video of union goons attacking a woman who happens to vido the
incident. This is Obama politics, This is what we can look forward
to over the next couple years as Obama tries to become another Chavez
and sends his stormtroopers to attack critics. Check it out:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...-hall-beating/
mgg mgg is offline

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Along with the video last night of union thugs attacking a black man
and calling him racial slurs and giving him a concussion, we have this
video of union goons attacking a woman who happens to vido the
incident. This is Obama politics, This is what we can look forward
to over the next couple years as Obama tries to become another Chavez
and sends his stormtroopers to attack critics. Check it out:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...-hall-beating/

The union thugs have always done this. Video cameras are relatively new.

--Mike

Along with the video last night of union thugs attacking a black man
and calling him racial slurs and giving him a concussion, we have this
video of union goons attacking a woman who happens to vido the
incident. This is Obama politics, This is what we can look forward
to over the next couple years as Obama tries to become another Chavez
and sends his stormtroopers to attack critics. Check it out:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...-hall-beating/

I wonder when the two masses of thugs and people who carry concealed weapons
legally will meet. Soon, I hope.

Steve

"mgg" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Along with the video last night of union thugs attacking a black man
and calling him racial slurs and giving him a concussion, we have this
video of union goons attacking a woman who happens to vido the
incident. This is Obama politics, This is what we can look forward
to over the next couple years as Obama tries to become another Chavez
and sends his stormtroopers to attack critics. Check it out:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...-hall-beating/

The union thugs have always done this. Video cameras are relatively new.

But now union thug management of the herd is captivated for all to see. Bet
we see more of this in the near future.

In article ,
says...

Along with the video last night of union thugs attacking a black man
and calling him racial slurs and giving him a concussion, we have this
video of union goons attacking a woman who happens to vido the
incident. This is Obama politics, This is what we can look forward
to over the next couple years as Obama tries to become another Chavez
and sends his stormtroopers to attack critics. Check it out:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...-hall-beating/

I wonder when the two masses of thugs and people who carry concealed weapons
legally will meet. Soon, I hope.

Steve

Me too. I think a few bloody brown shirts will slow things down a bit.
You know the union thugs are like dogs.. Cowards at heart, thats why
they travel in packs...

--
Wafa free since 2009