Default The leading...

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:37:10 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

How many U.S. and allied troops were killed in Iraq during Clinton's two
terms? How many were killed during Dubya's two terms?

Next?

Yeah we don't give a **** about how many brown and black people he
killed, as long as we were safe.

You gloss over the fact that 9-11 was blamed on us flying these
missions out of Saudi Arabia. It was planned long before GW was
elected.

In article ,
says...

On 10/21/15 6:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Bill Clinton is just as responsible for what happened in 2003 as GWB is.

Bull****.

http://tinyurl.com/dx36p46

Whoa there. I thought it was Harry Truman's fault.
Or was it FDR?

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 17:31:51 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 10/21/15 6:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Bill Clinton is just as responsible for what happened in 2003 as GWB is.

Bull****.

http://tinyurl.com/dx36p46

Whoa there. I thought it was Harry Truman's fault.
Or was it FDR?

You might as well blame King George V who created Iraq from the
remnants of the Ottoman Empire